They need Dooseob's help

B2ST Café

"Doojoon what is wrong with them? They are not even speaking a word to each other." Yoseob sighs as he leans on the counter watching Junhyung and Mina serve customers.

"Junhyung and Mina?" Doojoon says as he flips through a magazine.  "It is the type of the relationship they have."

"But it's so obvious!" Yoseob points at Mina who just bumped into Junhyung. She mumbles "sorry" not even glancing at him and just creeps away nervously while Junhyung just stares at her.

"Relax. It's not like they love each other...." Doojoon gaze away from the magazine and looks at Yoseob with widen eyes. "No way...." He sat up from his chair and scratches his head. "No wonder he dragged me to the festival." he mumbles.

"Bwoh? You followed us!"

"Shhh!" Doojoon covered his mouth and looks around if anyone noticed like Junhyung. He spoke in a low whisper. "Junhyung was acting funny alright. He follow you two like a hawk it was freaking me out. He never acts like this and I suggest you know why?"

Yoseob pushes Doojoon's hand off his mouth. "I don't...." He said looking anywhere but at Doojoon. Doojoon sense he was lying so he glared.

"Fine." Yoseob sighs. He told Doojoon about what happen at festival.

"Come here Yoshi." Doojoon pulled Yoseob into a hug and patted his back. After he heard that Yoseob confess to Mina and she didn't return them feeling back Doojoon felt he should comfort him but Yoseob seems fine. "It's alright. We all know there's someone out there for you. I can be you're perfect someone. I'm single." He joked.

Yoseob tries to push him away. "Quit it! The customers are giving us looks and they are judging!" He growled. Doojoon pulls away, laughing.

"So Junhyung and Mina huh? This is something?" Doojoon watches the two working.

"What are you thinking?" Yoseob eyed Doojoon curiously.

"Ah I think it's time our friends need to come out of their shells with our help." Doojoon slowly evilly grins. "Ohhh ho ho! I love the way you think." Yoseob agreed also evilly grinning.

"And that is why am perfect for you."

"DOOJOON!!!"

--

DOOSEOB I love writing them together XD