A slice for a special someone

B2ST Café

After the breakdown Doojoon said Junhyung and him were going to do some errands again leaving Yoseob and I.

I sat beside Yoseob and treated his cuts on his face. Poor Yoseob. I really didn’t know this would happen and I wished it didn’t.

I place the last bandage over his cut. Yoseob stirred and open his eyes. He blinked and quickly sat up but ends up groaning and falling back down.

“Yoseob you’re still hurt.” I told him.

He sighed in pain. “Sorry…Mina you got hurt.” He reaches for my face and traces the bruise from the slap.

I push his hand away and shook my head. “I’m okay but you. You got hurt by those bastards because of me.”

Yoseob sat up slowly trying not to ease his pain then he just laughed. I stared at him in disbelief. Seriously laughing in this kind of situation?

He saw my face and stopped. “Mina it’s not your fault. I was the one that mess with those guys so I let them do it to me. We’re even so leave it like that.”

“But”-

He cut me off. “No Mina it’s not your fault okay I will say it a million times to get it through your head. It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault. Its-

“Not my fault.” I finished understanding.

Yoseob grinned. “Seee you said so yourself.”

I slightly smiled. *Still I kind of do feel that way.*

“Wahhhh!” Yoseob shouted in amazement.

I turn wide eyed and looked around. “What?!”

Yoseob pointed to the dessert display near the counter. “Is that cake?” He got up quickly and ran to the counter. He sat on his knees, places two hands on the glass and sighed happily. What ups with the sudden cure?

I went after him and laughed. “It is a café.”

Yoseob whip his head around. “Really? You work here?”

I nodded. “Started yesterday.”

“I never knew there was one here. I’ve been looking everywhere for shops like this.” Yoseob eyed every cake with sparkles in his eyes. This tells me he definitely loves desserts hehe.

What was weird though his excitement fell into a cheerless mood. I eyed him with worry. “What’s wrong?”

He remains the same expression and in realization I notice he was staring at a cake. He pointed at it. “Is that chocolate strawberry cake?”

 Cake: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/96/239265325_5758378051_o.jpg

I followed his finger. “Yeah.” I said confused of why he was asking.

“I want a slice.” He said seriously looking at me.

I rushed behind the counter and cut out a slice. I place it on the counter and gave him a fork but he brushed it away. “I want to buy it.”

Wahhhh do I sense our first customer. I grinned. “Of course.” I told him the price and he paid.

“Do you want to eat it here?”

He shook his head. “It’s not for me. Can you bag it?”

I put the slice in a small little bag that says B2ST CAFÉ and a cute little bear eating a cake so cute but not that beastly. *I bet Doojoon came up with the logo.*

He took the bag and was turning to leave. “Hey wait!”

He stopped and turns around. “Who’s it for?”

He gazed at the bag in his hand and clutch onto it tightly. “Someone very special to me.”

I notice the sadness in his tone when he said that. I wonder who is this special person. I smiled warmly. “Do me a favor and bring that special person here someday.”

Yoseob raise his eyebrows but then slightly grin. “I’ll try.” He said and left the shop quickly.