Doojoon's comfort

B2ST Café

“Welcome to- what happen!” Doojoon hop over the counter and grab Yoseob off Junhyung’s back. He carefully laid the lifeless Yoseob on the sofa then went off to the get the aid kit.

He came back fast and aid Yoseob. “I’m going to ask again what happen?”

Junhyung ache his back. “Long story.” He shot an angry stare at me making me jump. I stayed in the corner avoiding their gaze.

“Mina tell us.” Doojoon push a chair out for me to sit with them. I slowly came and sat. I coughed. “Umm uh that’s Yoseob.” I pointed to the sofa.

“He uh he save me last night from those guys.”

“Guys?” Doojoon looked a Junhyung confused. “The guys that beat the daylight out of him.” Junhyung said in monotone.

I bit my lip and continued. “Yeah well those three guys came onto me saying things that were unnecessary. Right when they were about to bring me with them Yoseob beat them saving me. After that he walked me home safely. Then today those three guys again beat Yoseob badly and so we went to help.”

Junhyung tighten his fist under the table. *I knew it was a bad idea for her to walk alone especially at night. What is this? Why am I feeling angry? It’s because of her I feel so different when I’m with her. *

Junhyung got up from his seat and left. “Don’t bother me.”

I sadly watch him leave. *Because of me right? I hurt Yoseob by pain but the worst pain is Junhyung’s he’s hurt emotionally. * I hung my head in shame. “I’m sorry.”

Doojoon laid his head on his hand; watching me closely then all of sudden I heard the chair move. I closed my eyes and sighed.

Right just then I felt arms encircle my waist and I knew suddenly I was in a warm embrace. My eyes widen. “Doojoon?” He tightens his grasp around my waist and hugged me tighter.

Doojoon whispers in my ear. “It’s alright Mina. It’s not your fault.”

Those words right there I came out pouring with tears. “I hurt Yoseob, Doojoon. And Junhyung.” I cried on his shoulder.

Doojoon just shushed me and comforted me with his words.