Regular Day at last

B2ST Café

Mina woke up instantly by her alarm. She reaches out her hand and slams it off.

“Just a few minutes.” She mumbles as she went back to sleep but this time her phone went off.

Mina picks up her head and groans. She pulled out her phone from under the pillow and flips it open. “Message from Doojoon?” *When did he get my number? I never gave out my number to anyone.*

The message read, ‘Wake up sleepy head! I need you to open the café. Junhyung didn’t answer his phone aish and I would be coming late so start without me Bye Bye!’

Mina sighs and shuts her phone. * He always has something to do.*  She hops out of bed and went to freshen up.

---

Soon Mina arrived at the café. She stops by the door and dug into her pockets for the keys but for some reason the door slightly opened making her froze.

*Robber?* She pushes the door slowly as it made a creaking noise. Mina peeks her head in. “Hello? Yoseob? Doojoon? Junhyung?” She said out loud.

She stepped in closing the door behind her. “Hello?” She said again. Mina went to flick on the lights and searched around. There wasn’t anybody here only her she knew for sure.

Mina went behind the counter and checked the cashier, making sure there was still money in it. *Weird…they didn’t take the money.*

“Oh you’re here.”

Mina screamed in surprise and threw a spoon at the stranger with her eyes closed. The stranger ducked. “What the heck woman it’s me Junhyung!”

Mina blinks at him. Junhyung was already in his uniform and by his hands he has been baking in the back.

“Sorry I thought you were a robber.” She awkwardly laughs.

Junhyung grunted as he made his way to the counter. He grabs a napkin and wipes his hand. “Where’s Doojoon.”

“He’s out doing something…”

Junhyung dispose the napkin. “Tsk out doing something my .”

“What?”

He shook his head. “Nothing.”

It suddenly went quiet between them. Mina awkwardly stretches her arms. “I’ll go change…” She backed away slowly then ran full speed to the back.  Junhyung watches her every move.

*Weird.*

Mina leans against the door and sighs. *Get a hold of yourself Mina! It’s Junhyung for crying out loud.*

She shook off the thought and changed into her uniform. When she finished and went to the front Yoseob was here.

He spun around on the chair then noticed Mina. “Hey Mina!” He waved.

“Hey ready to work?”

“What!? I thought we would have a day off.” He pouted.

“It’s too early for a day off we just opened this café a week ago.” Junhyung said.

“But it seems so long ago!” He cried.

Mina nodded in agreement. “Felt like months.”

“No years of eternity!”

Mina and Yoseob sob on each other shoulders. Junhyung annoyingly mumbles. “Idiots.”

They stopped and glared at him. “If idiot is the only word in your dictionary then maybe your name should be that too!”

Junhyung stood up from the chair making Yoseob shrunk back down. The bell rung as a customer walked in.

“Welcome!” Everyone changed into a lighter working mood. The customer seated herself near the door.

“On a fine morning what would you like?” Yoseob acquainted her. “Hot chocolate with whip cream is fine.” She said.

“Okay. Hot chocolate please now Junhyung!!!” He shouted. The customer jumped in surprise by his outburst.

Junhyung eyed Yoseob angrily but did as told. Mina sheepishly watched him. *Can he be a little bit more quieter?*

A few more people came in and made themselves comfortable. Yoseob and Mina went to take their order while Junhyung was behind the counter.

Soon you see Mina and Yoseob running from table to table with their orders. Junhyung was getting tired of pressing buttons so he called Mina. “Yah clumsy stay behind the counter.”

Mina made a face at the nickname he called her. “Here.” She shoved the tray into his hands. “Table 3.” Junhyung sped off.

Mina sat behind the counter. She leaned on her hand and sighs. *Typically day. When is Doojoon coming back? I miss him…*

“Yah wake up and give me another hot chocolate.” Junhyung said making her lose her thought.

“Here.” She handed to him as he took it. Slowly his hands brushed against hers. Mina tugs her hand away and blinks. Junhyung just eyed her suspiciously and walked away.

She touches her hand then her chest. Her heart was pounding loudly that she could almost hear it. *Why am I feeling like this?* Just a touch from Junhyung her hearts pounds from it.

Mina shook head baffled *Keep calm don’t think about it* Junhyung pass by her and she ducked down.

“Mina!” Yoseob bends over the counter. “What are you doing you need to ring up the customers!”

Mina sheepishly smiles and stood up. “Yeah.”

----

Sundown has arrived and it was time for closing. Yoseob rang up the last customer. “Come again byebye!!!”

“Guess who’s back!”

“Where have you been!” Everyone crowded around Doojoon. He motions them to push back.

“I had to finish some errands.” 

“Like sleeping?” Mina raised her eyebrows.

“Or pimping?” Yoseob eyed him.

“And drinking?” Junhyung glared at his friend to the point he sweat dropped.

“Hey! Hey! This is how I get my welcome?” He said in disbelief.

“Pshhh it’s late I should be getting home.” Yoseob packed his bag of clothing and headed for the door. “Bye Mina!” Funny how he only says that to her.

“Yeah it’s late and I’m tired.” Mina walk passed Junhyung and Doojoon, giving the wave and exited.

Junhyung whistled around Doojoon. “So what you really do?”

Doojoon shrugs. “Basically everyone’s suggestion.”

Junhyung frowns, shaking his head. He exited out of the shop leaving him. Doojoon turn off the lights and ran after him. “J-Junhyung! Wait that’s not what I meant!”

-----

I just realize I have exams coming up! >_< I have to go into study mode so I have to hold off the story for a bit.