A rival down the corner!

B2ST Café

"Yoseob I think the bag is going to rip."

"Nonsense the bag is strong."

"What was that ripping sound?" We both look down and groaned. Greaaat the bag just ripped and now we have to carry flour bags in our arms. Seriously Doojoon could of done this himself but noooo he forgot -_-

"Told you." I said as I picked up the flour bags. Yoseob scoffed. "Okay smarty."

We setted off to the cafe but suddenly a crowd of girls were stomping in our way. "Yoseob did you pissed them off again?"

Yoseob nervously nodded. "I thought think so but move out of the way!" Yoseob push us in a corner while the girls rapidly passed by us screaming.

We peek our heads out and sighs in relief. "That was a close one."

I stare at the path they ran. "Why did you think they were running and screaming like that?"

"It looks like they were heading to our cafe..."

Yoseob and I stood wide eyed then ran after them but then we froze. "Odd there isn't a single person at the cafe."

Yoseob chuckled. "Yeah but there's a bunch down the corner." HUH.

"Weird I never seen this building in my life! KHD yummies? Did they just move here?" I gaped at the scene. No doubt there were girls at that cafe but not ours.

"Another thing that is weird is that why would they put thier cafe just blocks away from ours?" Yoseob thought loudly. We both gasp. "Could it be?" We rushed into the cafe.

"Doojoon! Junhyung!" We shouted.

Junhyung came out form the back along with Doojoon. "What's wrong?"

"We have a rival."