Music to her ears

B2ST Café

Yoseob flickesr his eyes open from a horrible sight. He squeezes his nose in horror. *Oh MY!*  Somehow Yoseob ended next to Doojoon’s feet. Yoseob sat himself up still holding his nose.

“Aish I swear you’re not human….” He stares at Doojoon’s dandy feet and shuddered.

Yoseob glances across to Junhyung who’s peacefully sleeping. He pouted. *How can he get such a good sleep…here’s my chance!* He giggles to himself. *I can sleep with Mina now since they’re all knocked out.*

Yoseob lifted himself up from the couch carefully, trying not to touch Doojoon.

He grabs his pillow, backing away slowly with his eyes on the other two then squeals in happiness as he ran up but then it was too dark that he actually steps on his own foot instead of a step.

He landed with a thud on the ground that echoed.

The sound echoed all the way to Doojoon making him snort in alarm. He warily sat up and looks around. He noticed Junhyung was sleeping on the couch but where’s Yoseob?

Doojoon knows Yoseob slept next to him because well he talks pretty loud in his sleep and that would wake him up countless times though he wished to kick him off and let him sleep on the ground but that would be mean.

He rubs his eyes. *He’s probably in the bathroom.* With that thought he brighten. *I can sleep with Mina! Well not like that my little munchkin!*

Doojoon got up with his pillow in his arms. He went over to Junhyung making sure he was sound asleep. He patted his head running away quietly, chuckling.

He crept up the stairs. Once he reached the top he saw a figure standing in front of Mina’s door. Doojoon quickly hides himself in a corner. Peeking his head out he wondered if it was a robber he couldn’t tell because it was dark.

Well then that person turns the doorknob, opening the door and peeks in. This is his chance. Doojoon rushed over as he grabs onto the person neck instead his hand aim for their ear. Doojoon pulled so hard they both landed on top of each other on the ground.

“OW!”

“Yoseob?”

“Yeah it’s me!”

Doojoon pushes him off. “What are thinking trying to sneak into her room you ert!”

Yoseob sits up bewildered. *I’m caught!* He coughs. “Me? No I was using the upstairs bathroom since it has a nicer toilet!”

Doojoon rolled his eyes and hissed in a lower voice so Mina wouldn’t hear or Junhyung. “Lies!”

Yoseob looks away but something caught his eye. He points at the object in Doojoon arms. “AHA you brought your pillow so I guess you wanted to join her as well?” Yoseob eyed him closely.

Doojoon shook him away. “N-Nonsense!” He also points at Yoseob. “You sly dog you were going to too!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“YAH!” Doojoon and Yoseob gave each other a look. “I didn’t say that.” They admitted.

“No I did.”

“Huh?” They look around then felt a hand on their head. Yoseob and Doojoon turn around in surprise, knowing that person behind them they were doomed.

“Heeeey Junhyung had a good night sleep?” Doojoon sheepishly laughs. Yoseob joined and nudges Doojoon. “Yeah I bet he had a good dream.” They both cracked up.

Junhyung hands were still on their head so then he clashed them together. “OW!”

Doojoon and Yoseob rub their heads. “Why you have to do that!” They both shouted.

Junhyung silence them with his finger. “Be quiet before Mina wakes up!”

“Junhyung…. Yoseob…. Doojoon is that you?”

“We’re here beaut”-

Before Yoseob could finish his sentence Junhyung covers his mouth. Doojoon blurted. “Yeah we’re here.”

Junhyung glared at him and he just grins.

Mina appeared very sleepy. “Oh is something wrong?”

Yoseob gets up with his pillow. “No we were”-

“About to go back.” Junhyung pulls up Doojoon and tugs Yoseob along the stairs.

Yoseob and Doojoon pouted. “I wanted to cuddle.” They both mumble. Junhyung stayed in the back watching them go first so they wouldn’t sneak back up here.

He stares at Mina. “Go back to sleep. It’s late.” He began to walk the stairs then a sudden whisper or a cry made him stop. “Huh?”

“Don’t go…”

Junhyung confused but then figured out. He went to Mina. “Come here.” Mina slowly walked forward.

Junhyung place his hands on her face and pulls her closer as he examined. He opens her eyes big. Mina shifted away, nervously. “That hurt.”

He rolled his eyes. “Yah you haven’t slept.”

Mina stayed silent.

He sighed. “What is it?”

She played with her fingers. “The movie.” She squeaked.

“What?” He leans in close.

“The movie.” She said louder.

Junhyung figured it was true. The movie did seem to give her a fright although it was hilarious. She’s probably thinking about it.

So he patted her on the head. “Don’t think about it it’s not real now go sleep.” He turns away to leave.

Mina grabs on his hand. Junhyung turns back. “What is it now?”

She looks up at him. “Can I sleep with you guys?”

Junhyung eyes widen. “What? Why?”

“Come on! I can’t sleep from what I watched I need to be with someone!” She begged.

Junhyung sighs loudly. “If you sleep then fine.”

Mina smiles brightly and unexpectedly gave him a hug and ran down the stairs.

Junhyung blankly stood and wondered what just happened. *She just hugged me?* He shook his head and went down.

When he entered Yoseob, Doojoon and Mina were lying on the ground next to each other. This is made him felt angry for some reason.

“Yah! Why are you two erted creeps lying next to her?!”

Doojoon snorted. “Calm down mama we are here to cuddle that’s all.”

Yoseob grins. “Indeed!”

Mina patted a space next to her. “Come on Junhyung I saved you a spot!”

Junhyung made a face. *Did she just said that.*

“Don’t worry I know you three won’t me as a matter of fact you all see me as siblings anyways. So come and sleep!”

Junhyung grumbles and did as told. *Maybe not all of us* He eyed the two who were grinning like idiots.

He lays himself down next Mina but faced the other way. Yoseob wailed. “I wanted to sleep there!”

“Shut up and sleep idiot!” Junhyung shouted.

Yoseob stayed quiet then this snoring came out of nowhere. Doojoon fell asleep. “Mina do you have any cottons so I can make peace in this room?”

Mina confusingly replied. “…No.”

“Man…”

It became silent until later then a little whispering made Mina nervous. “J-Junhyung what is that?”

Junhyung heard it too and sat up. Then he spotted Yoseob’s mouth moving. He lies back down. “Yoseob is sleep talking.” *Great*

“Oh.”

……few minutes passed

Mina and Junhyung were still awake. Yoseob’s talking and Doojoon snores stop them from sleeping.

Mina stared up at the ceiling. “Junhyung?”

“Hm.”

“Are you awake?”

“No I’m asleep.”

“Oh…”

“Sleep.”

“I can’t.” She faced his back. “Can you help me?”

Junhyung bit his lip and faced her with an idea. “If I sing will you sleep?”

Mina eyes brighten. “You can si-

His hand covered . “Close your eyes.”

Obediently she did. Junhyung scoots closer that he was a couple inches away from her. All of sudden he became heated and nervous. *I wanted to sing to the person I will love…*

Junhyung took a couple of breaths and started off in a low melody drifting away his thoughts as he put his heart into his voice.

Mina slowly smiled. “Music to my ears…thank you.” She whispers but he didn’t hear. Soon she fell into slumber while Junhyung was still singing.

He stopped once he heard her steady breathing and couldn’t help but smile. Smile at the fact he had someone to sing to.