After her heart

B2ST Café

As soon Mina entered her home, Junhyung cursed kicking the air in front of him. “! I screw this up!” He paced back and forth, clutching onto his head. “Such a coward Junhyung.” He said to himself.

“You have the guts to be with her and even kiss her but not able to spill out your damn feelings!” Frustrated he walks towards his home after taking one glance at her house. “I’m sorry Mina. I just can’t. I don’t know if I could this do this.”

Mina came out of the bathroom from a refreshing shower. She took out her phone and flips it open with a gasp. A lot of missing calls, text messages, and voice messages all from Doojoon but mostly Yoseob.

She places it back on her desk not even to bother to reply back. It was just too much and besides tonight was more important on her mind.

Junhyung.

He confuses her so much that she doesn’t understands him. It felt like he was a whole new different person. Not that cocky smirk jerk face he always acted towards her. It was fluttering feeling like it felt he would be by her side and never leaves.

Mina sighs, setting herself into her blankets. “Junhyung what did you had to say.”

--

“Mina! My calls. My texts! My voice messages! Why didn’t you reply to any of them!” Yoseob immediately said once Mina walked into the café.

“I’m sorry. It was too much that I didn’t think I could reply to all of them.” She said. Yoseob groans and pushes her to a seat. Mina became startled. “Who cares but more important is about you and Junhyung.”

Mina knew this was coming. The calls. The messages. The voice messages were probably all about what happen last night.

“What about Junhyung and I?” Mina said with a straight face.

Yoseob felt like he wanted to scream because the way Mina answered. It’s like she doesn’t even cared!

“What do you mean!? Are you and Junhyung together?!”

“Mina’s here?!” Doojoon rushed out from the back. He looked hyped. “So so! Tell us did you and Junhyung get together! I mean you two basically were out of our sight so we didn’t what was going on.”

“We’re not together.”

They all turn around as their eyes widen. “J-Junhyung.” He just came in and overheard their conversation. What’s with the faces he’s just stating the truth right?

Doojoon and Yoseob couldn’t believe what they heard as well as Mina. That’s all she needed to hear. That night didn’t mean anything to him. Doojoon looked worried and follow Junhyung to the back.

Yoseob gulp. *Oh this isn’t good.* “Mina….” He didn’t know what to say. *I’m sorry Mina. We made this happen and now your heart is broken. *

Mina took a deep breath and stood up as if she tries not to cry. “It’s okay Yoseob. If that night and his feelings weren’t true then I’m perfectly fine with it.” She glances at Yoseob and smiles widely until a sudden tear trail down her cheek, which caught her by surprise also Yoseob.

“Mina.” Yoseob reaches out for but she sprinted out of the café. “MINA!”

Doojoon and Junhyung came just in time to see Mina ran out. They share confuse and worried glances. “Mina…was she just crying?”

Yoseob curls his fist angrily and faces Junhyung. “Because of this bastard.” Quickly Yoseob threw his fist and slams it into Junhyung’s cheek causing him to stumble back.

Junhyung didn’t expect the sudden hit. He touches his cheek and hissed.

Doojoon grabs Yoseob before he could throw another and shoves him away. “YAH! What the hell is your problem? Junhyung didn’t do anything to you!”

“He’s the problem! Bastard broke Mina’s heart!” Yoseob pulls away from Doojoon and glares at Junhyung but didn’t hit him just glared. “Quit messing with her feelings! Is either you love her or not Junhyung. Make up your damn mind now before there’ll be someone who will beat you to it…”

Yoseob faces the door then turns around with a smirk. “And it’s going to be me. She turned me down once but heck it’s not going to happen twice.” With that he sprinted out of the café after Mina.

Junhyung stood there daze as in for Doojoon he was in shock. He remains back to himself and went up to Junhyung. Doojoon helps him up from the ground. Junhyung was about to say thanks until Doojoon swung him his fist just like Yoseob, knocking Junhyung back on the ground.

“!” He hissed, touching his now bleeding lip.

Doojoon took a deep breath. “Junhyung stop being so stubborn. I know you love her. I know you are afraid to love but Mina she’s different. Forget about your past relationships. This one. This one you can not let go.”

Doojoon really helped Junhyung up now. “I-I can’t.” He panted.

“Junhyung.” Doojoon tugs on the collar of Junhyung’s uniform and pulls him close that they are face to face. “When she smiles your heart is beating right?”

Junhyung looks down, knowing he was right. “You can’t afford to lose someone like Mina. Just please listen to me the person who has been through your past with you. Just please do what your hearts says and listen to me.”

Junhyung couldn’t believe his only close friend Doojoon is begging. Begging for his life to be happy.

He softens. “Doo-

Doojoon pushes him out the door. “You don’t have to say anything. Just get her before he does!”

Junhyung nodded and ran for his life. *Mina just wait I’m coming.* He hope that Yoseob didn't get to her first.

--

Hmmm I think I’m going to make a sequel… anyway I'm going camping and I'll be back soon till then I will update!