Junhyung S-s-s-smiled?

B2ST Café

“Ouch that hurt. Ow. Ow!” I aid myself with some cream to put on my bruised face. I gently applied it to my face. I twitch. “This stings!”

I was in the back on a stool chair looking at a mirror while doing this. My shoulders deflated. “This is not working I must put more!” I super squeeze the cream pouring more on my finger and began to rub it fast on my face.

“What are you doing?” Someone asked. I glance up and it was Junhyung.

“Hey when did you get back?” I asked completely ignoring his question. “Just now.” He seated himself on the couch.

I shrugged and continue to aid myself. “Ouch. Ow. Ow whoa burn!”

I heard Junhyung sighed in the background and felt him came behind me. “Turn around.”

“What?”

Junhyung turn the chair around making me face him. He grabs a nearby chair and sat. He took the cream out of my hands and squeezes some on his finger. “Tilt you head forward.”

“Why?” I was completely confused. Me tilt my head forward for what! Oh he’s not going to…. kiss me!?!?!

I violently shook my head and leaned backed. He frowns of my reaction. “Whatever you’re thinking stop.” Junhyung grabs my face gently and unexpected rub the cream on my bruise.

I suddenly felt nervous and my heart was beating faster than usual by Junhyung’s touch. This is over the line my partner! He wipes my face. “Yah you didn’t realize you have cuts on your bruise right?” He said eying me.

Unfortunate my blind self I didn’t. I sheepishly smiled. Junhyung sighs. “I knew it.” I stared at his face curiously. Then touch his hand that was on my face.

He stops. “What a-are you doing?”

“Why are you always helping me?” I couldn’t help but ask.

Junhyung didn’t see this coming. Why is he always helping her? “Because a clumsy person like you needs special attention.”

“So I’m special!” I asked in delight.

He drops his hand and did the most unexpected thing.

He smiled.

I gaped at his expression. “Y-You sssss” I couldn’t even finish my own sentence because of the beauty of his smile that was hidden behind that stone face!

Junhyung ignored my reaction. “Don’t touch your face the cream won’t work.” Junhyung then left.

I sat still on the stool still shock from what I saw. Junhyung smiles another impossible! Seeing that made me thought he should smile more often.