All set

B2ST Café

Junhyung POV.

"Why are you walking too fast!"

I sighed. There he is again.... stalking me. I spun around meeting him face to face. "What do you want from me!?" Doojoon jump in surprise by my outburst. He touches his chest with sad face. "Junhyungie baby don't yell at me like that is it because I cheated on you? Yoseob doesn't mean anything to me come here come to me!" He pulled me in making kissy faces and sounds.

I hastily pulled away with a hiss. "YAH! Leave me alone!" Honestly does he have other things to do than pissed me off!

He chuckles. "Joking hunny. Joking."

"Don't call me that!"

"Okay babe relax I just wanted to know if you're up for a one-one at the court."

Seriously. I frown. "You know I'm laid back."

"What is that hunny? I love you too!" Doojoon shuoted out loud. People who passed by us gave is weird looks and whispered to each other. GAH!

"Fine then you'll leave me alone?"

"You got it babe." He winks

I groaned why the sudden nicknames? "Quit calling me babe. Let's go."

Doojoon stops me from going. "What?"

"Not now I'll call you later."

"Why not? It's best just to get it over with!"

"I have something to do first and it's very important." He grins. He walks backwards and made kissy faces. "I love you hunny wait for me. Don't miss me too much!" He made a heart with his hands before disappearing.

I laugh silently to myself. This guy...I really wonder why I'm friends with him.

--

Doojoon hid behind a tree watching Junhyung enter his house. He leans his back on the tree with a phone over his ear. "Yoseob all set." He grins to himself. *Just you wait my friends. You'll thank us.*