D-Date what?!

B2ST Café

"Eh what are you doing here Yoseob?"

"What? I can't come? I just wanted to know if you wanted to walk with me to school." He frowns and turns away to leave but Mina grabs him by the arm. "Wait!"

Mina steps out of the house, closing the door behind her. She took his hand. "Come on." Yoseob smiles and walks along.

They arrive at the school gate until a crowd of wild girls came passing their way. A girl harshly bumps into Mina causing her to stumble luckily Yoseob caught her.

"Hey watch where you going!" He shouted at the girl but she was long gone. The girls disappeared into the school. He stares down at Mina, helping her stand.

She nodded. "Yeah. Thank you."

Yoseob sighs but then let out a sudden cry. "Don't tell me we have a school rival!?"

Mina eyes widen. "One way to find out." They quickly rushed into the school.

 

"Come to B2ST Cafe! Free sweets for those who comes!"

"Doojoon what are you doing here!?" Yoseob and Mina made their way into the cafeteria. They were in front of a stand that said B2ST Cafe. A table was set with free samples of sweets. Doojoon and Junhyung were behind the table passing out flyers. * We did this already!*

Doojoon looked pretty much happy and Junhyung he just had a smudge look as usual. "What are you guys doing here!? This is our school!" Yoseob shouted over the crowd noise.

"What did I tell about greeting us that way? Now be a good worker and help us pass these out." Doojoon said.

Mina and Yoseob sighs. "We did already though." Mina said.

"Really I didn't notice! Still here." He handed them papers. "YAH WHAT"S GOING ON!?"

Doojoon and Junhyung froze. "Shoot we're caught!" Both of them packed up the things they brought with them. "You came here without the principles permission?" Mina mouth gaps wide open.

"Ahh what about the stand!" Doojoon cried in horror. Junhyung was already out the door. "Forget it!"

"B-But I just bought it!" He whimpers. Junhyung groans and tugs him out the door before the principle came. The crowd went after them notice only girls did and they only wanted them....

Our principle pushes us away and stared at the door they left out of. "Was it those pranksters Doojoon and that Junhyung again? He said confusingly. "They already graduated and what because they didn't have lives they come back here to cause more trouble. Aish I swear I get those two." He mumbles leaving the cafe.

The students disappear to attend their classes. Yoseob whispers to Mina. "I didn't know they were the pranksters back in their days."

"Me either."

They pass by a big bulletin board. "Hey look we're having a festival tonight here!" He jumps happily around Mina. "Are you going to come? If you do you can come with me."

"I-I don't know Yoseob." Mina hesitated.

"Please!" He made a puppy face.

Mina softly smiles. "Okay."

"YES!" Yoseob threw a punch in the air and grins. "It's a date!"

"Huh wait Yoseob! N-Not like that!" She said quickly but too late Yoseob was already running away from her. "Be ready at 7!" He hollers from behind his shoulder. "I'll be there!" With a smile he disappears around the corner.

"A date with.... Yoseob?" Mina whispers to herself quietly. "I never went on one before and also I don't like him in that way."

She sighs. *I'm screwed!*