Save Yoseob!

B2ST Café

Junhyung and I walk side by side with the flyers in our hands. First thing I came the café Doojoon threw the flyers in my hands and pushed me out the door same with Junhyung.

I did said we have to do it tomorrow =[. But Sunday is lazy day! “Yah did you hear what I said?”

I snap my head to Junhyung. “Huh?”

He sighed. “I said we can split up to post these it’ll be faster.”

“Yeah good idea. Going this way!” I ran down between shops and like a superhero I super speed post these on the walls, gave them to people walking on the streets, shop keepers and even little kids.

I exhaled a tired breath. *I need to work out more* I saw Junhyung walking towards me. I ran to him. “You’re done?”

He nodded. We walked back to the café together until I saw a group of men beating a kid that looks like Yoseob.

I tug on Junhyung sleeve to stop him. “What?”

I pointed to the fight. He looked then at me. “Just ignore it.” He walked ahead of me but I grip onto his sleeve tighter.

“Yoseob! I have to help Yoseob!” Like a dummy I am I ran to the fight. I shielded Yoseob who has been hurt badly.

“Mina what are you doing! Get out of here!” He shouted at me. I ignore him and stayed put.

The group of men look familiar matter of fact it those guys yesterday that tried to things to me.

“Ooh chick from last night. She wants us now guys.” He chuckled along with his friends.

I glared at him. “Yeah a girl that wants your wrinkly balls and that’s definitely not me.”

“Excuse me.” He harshly grabs my hand and tugs me forward then SLAP! He slams his hand on my cheek causing to fall on the ground. “Mina!”

“I dare you to say that again.” He growled. He came to me and raises his hand slowly up again for another. I squeeze my eyes tight waiting for the slap.

But then I heard the guy cry in pain. I open my eyes slowly and saw Junhyung in front of me. He was clutching onto the guys hands like there was no tomorrow.

He squeezes it tighter earning another yelp. “Don’t you ever touch her like that ever again do you hear me!” Junhyung snarled darkly.

I was suprised of his emotion. I never saw Junhyung like this before. Actually I never knew there would be a side that’s darker than he already is.

He let go of the guy’s hand and they all ran away like babies. Yeah no one messes with the beast!

I gulp and turn to Yoseob who passed out on the floor. I ran beside him. “Yoseob!” Junhyung heave a big sigh and pulled Yoseob onto his back. The three of us ran to the café fast as possible.