So this is what people do on their day off

B2ST Café

Junhyung held the cup of milkshake behind the counter. You see he had three plans in mind.

Plan A: Call the cops and everything will be fine.

Plan B: If that didn't turn out so good he'll probably have to go all mortal combat on them.

Plan C: And if that fails he's just going to sprint out of cafe leaving Doojoon and Yoseob to deal with this.

Of course plan c sounds like a grand old plan but he'll never do such a thing. He'll regret later for sure though. Junhyung sighs and proceded over to the customer. *Not a criminal just some weirdo.* He repeated said in his mind.

"Here's your milkshake." He gruffly said as he placed it on the table. He turn aways when he felt his hand brush on their shoulder making them jump. Junhyung spun around quickly and eyed them curiously.

"Anything else?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

They quickly shook their head. This made Junhyung came closer. "You know....you look very familiar..." He longingly stared at their face under that pressure the customer felt their cheeks burn.

Junhyung's hand slowly went towards their glasses. The customer stumbled back on the seat with their hands in front of them. "W-What are y-you doing!?"

"I'll ask you the same-

"JUNHYUNG I THINK WE BURNT YOU'RE CUPCAKES!" Doojoon shouted cutting him off as Yoseob screams in horror.

Junhyung glances back at the room and muttered. "Great." But the funny thing is that the alarm didn't go off and smoke didn't pile out of the room.

"If you need anything else just call one of us." He said then went to the back.

"ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY!" Junhyung roared as he slams the door.

Doojoon and Yoseob were sitting on top of the counter with a grin spread among their faces. "There's has to be some way to make come back here." Doojoon shrugs. "Espeically when there's a criminal out there." Yoseob whispers and points at the door.

Junhyung rolled his eyes. "Criminal my . That person looks familiar."

"What do you mean?" Doojoon asks. 

This time Junhyung just shrugs. "They just do."

Yoseob takes out his cell phone. "I'm going to call Mina and tell how much I miss her!" He began to punch in the numbers.

"Oh me next!" Doojoon beams. Junhyung sighs at his goofy workers and headed back outside. 

"HI! Yoseob!- AH I mean Yosob!" The customer quickly said on the phone when they saw Junhyung coming from the back. Junhyung heard this and became even more suspicious but instead of stepping up to them Junhyung decides to wait until he knows for sure who they are.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT SHE FORGOT MY NAME!" Yoseob cries.

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!" Junhyung can imagine Doojoon right now on the floor with his arms around his belly bursting out laughing.

He shook his head. * MIna forgot his name.....when?* Suddenly something click in his mind and immediately he rushed to the back.

"Mina forgot your name?" He ask Yoseob who's dying in the corner. He sadly nodded and held up the phone. "She called me Yosob."

Junhyung eyes widen. "....Yosob?" It makes sense now. The sudden jump, the hands waving, d has that cherry voice and when Yoseob calls Mina they also had a phone call...yosob she said yosob! No other than MINA!

Junhyung ran back to the front. "YAH MINA I KNOW IT'S YO-" He say her running for the door but he was faster he spreads his arm, blocking her exit.

She crept back with a yelp. "W-WHat a-are you talking about?!"

Junhyung smirks and crepts closer. "Well let's see. Take off those sunglasses."

She wraps her fingers around it tightly. "NO!"

"Then I'll do it." Junhyung reaches for her but she spun around and ran around the cafe screaming, "Leave me alone I'm NOT MINA!" while she's being chased by Junhyung.

"YAH DON'T RUN IN THE CAFE!"

"I'M NOT MINA!"

Junhyung caught her arm and pins her onto the couch. He was sitting on her back when she was lying on her belly. She wiggles under his weight. "HEY!" "Now just let me take this off." He snatches the glasses off and threw them on the floor. It scatters across the room and stops at the tip of Yoseob's shoe.

He picks it up and stares at it. "Who's this?" Until then he saw Junhyung and so called the criminal in a weird position he screams in a high pitch voice. "DOOJOON! JUNHYUNG IS THE CRIMINAL OR MAYBE VICE-VERSA!"

"WHAT?!" Doojoon came from the back and then turned wide eyed when he saw the scene. "Y-Yah Junhyung that's illegal!"

Junhyung frowns as he gets up and pulled her with him. "You call this idiot a ciminal?" He pushes her to them. She stumbles forward and both of them caught her. "Mina?" They said confused.

She sheepishly smiles and waves. "Hey."

"......"

"......."

"Looks like we have a surprise for you."

HUH?!

-----

"Come to B2ST CAFE we love you as much we love sweets so don't hesitate to come you'll get a free cupcake or maybe a free cute dance from Berry the Beastly Bear." Mina stood outside of the cafe wearing a pink bear costume as she wiggles her . Oh boy she looks ridiculous wearing a furry outfit.

"Wooo cute!" A random guy shouts as he passes by.

Mina turned red. *I'm going to DIE!*

"HI Berry did you know you're uglier than Barney!" The little boy spat and kicks Mina on the making her stumble forward.

"Yah shut up before I eat you!" Mina snarls. The little boy became frighten and runs away. "MOMMY!"

Mina puff out her cheeks. *Kids making me go on my bad side these days.*

"The concept is to make people come to our cafe not scare them away." Junhyung leans against the door, smirking.

The sound of the voice made Mina twitch. She spun around and frowns. "You!" She points at him. "You made me do this!"

"Me? You did this to yourself." He steps away from the door, chuckling. Mina knew it was true and stomps her feet on the ground. 

"Mina look over here." Huh? Mina glances at Yoseob who's smiling inside the cafe and suddenly a flash blinded her eyes making her cover them.

"NO PICTURES!"

"Uh come on!"

"Now look at my camera not Yoseob I need one too!" 

"NO this is not for your enjoyment!"

"Awhh I think Mrs. Berry needs a hug." Junhyung spread out his arms, grinning widely. MIna cries and looks up in the sky. *WHY ME!*

----

I just noticed I'm pretty slow with the coupling aha so on with it Junhyung and Mina! YAAAAAAY! And Berry the Beastly bear lmfao I don't know it just pop in my head XD