Yoseob

B2ST Café

The three guys turn around. “What?”

“Let her go.”

The guy darkly chuckled. “Kid go back to school and leave us alone.”

I peek over the guys shoulder to see the kid. The kid stood tall with a baseball bat in his hands. His black hair and baby face was all I could see. *Kid leave and do what this guy tells you!*

“I’m afraid I can’t do that.” *you’re pushing it boy*

The guy snaps his fingers. “Okay your loss. Beat the crap out of him will yah.” He told the two. The two immediately sprinted towards the kid. They split up. One went behind and the other was in front. The kid didn’t move an inch until the guy in front of him shot him a punch.

He drop the bat and swiftly dodge it by going under the guy’s arm then he threw an uppercut on his stomach making fall to the ground. Next he turn his body and elbowed the guy behind him in the face making fall as well.

There they lay lifelessly on the ground. One of them spoke. “His fist is made of metal !”

The kid wipes his hands and let out a heavy breath. “Now want to be next?” He was expecting the other guy to be there but it was only I. The other guy ran off scared hehe.

I stare at the kid in amazement. “Where did you learn to kick !”

He was taken back by my remark he just grinned. “It was nothing.”

I got up and ran to him but end up falling. He caught me by the waist. There my body was against his. My hands were on his chest and my head was inches away from his lips. I slowly gaze at him as he did the same.

I was released from his hold and we both look around awkwardly.

I touch my face. I can tell my face is red! “Umm sorry about that.”

“No worries.”

Quiet again…..

I heard him cough. “You okay?”

“Uhh yeah thank you by the way.”

He brush passes me to sit on the bench. He patted a spot next to him. I went and sat. “What were you doing all by yourself at night?”

“I was walking home but I encounter with PUPPY!” I stood alarm that in realization he was missing.

I slowly sat back down. “Aww he’s gone.”

The kid just raises his eyebrows. “Well you shouldn’t be here out alone who knows what happens around this area especially to a cute girl like you.”

Wahhhhhhh. I suddenly felt heat rising to my face. *Get a grip he’s a middle school kid from the way he looks.*

Noticing the time I knew I have to leave. “I got to go.” I stood up and he did too. “Wait I’ll walk with you just in case.” He added at the end.

*I’m glad you ask! *We both headed to my house. It didn’t take that long for us to arrive. I was in my gate already.  “Uhh thanks”-

“Yoseob.” He smiled.

I smiled back. “Yeah thanks Yoseob.”

He wave. “Goodnight Mina!”

“Goodnight what wait how do you know my name!” I end up shouting because he started to run off.

He walked backwards and grinned. “Secret!”

I gaped. “Not fair!”

He jokily shrugged. I watch him disappeared around a corner. *Yoseob strange you know my name. Problem is how?*

--

Anyone willing to make me a poster ? ^_^