We WON!

B2ST Café

“You both had your fingers crossed?” Kikwang asked confused. The three were all taking in the shock especially Kikwang. To have known they had won this finger cross thing made everything turn upside down.

Dongwoon slap his face in dismay. “Fingers crossed…oh no.”

“Dongwoon what’s going on?” Kikwang tried to understand what he meant but didn’t have a clue.

Hyunseung added. “We lost…. no…this wasn’t even a challenge to begin with.”

Kikwang eyes widen. “What? No clearly we won!” He didn’t like the fact that they lost. Of all the competitions he faced he won and never lost. His anger was rising to the limit if someone says they lost again he’ll let it all out.

Yoseob laughs. “Guess no winner?” He sheepishly asks Doojoon who already knew the answer. “Nope guess not. Sorry to intrude. We will get out of your way and sell our pastries…. and win.”

Yoseob and Doojoon trotted away chuckling.

Kikwang tightens his fist in anger. “I’m going after them!” He made a run for it but Dongwoon and Hyunseung stop him from going.

He struggles from their grasp and the end he quits. They released him. Kikwang shook them off and glared at the both of them. “Why did you stop me from getting those cheaters!”

Hyunseung places his hands on his friend’s shoulder. “Relax.”

Kikwang brushes his hand off and started to walk back and forth. “Don’t tell me to relax! We lost to them…them cheaters! I want a rematch!”

Yes it was sad. They were fool to the point they lost. “Hyung just drop it we lost a battle that didn’t even count.” Dongwoon admitted.

Hyunseung and Dongwoon never have seen Kikwang like this. So..so straight up angry over a dance battle. Yeah he has some anger issues but those are just over little problems but this they all thought why is he so fed up!

Kikwang was still in a dark mood. Hyunseung turn to look back at their stand and saw people waiting in line. *They must have been waiting for a while.*

“Let’s go back. We have customers and besides Kikwang we’re going to win this challenge right? Just as you planned?” Hyunseung questioned his uptight friend hoping he just let go of what just happened.

Kikwang drew out a big sigh. “Let’s go.” He strides pass them while mumbling.

Dongwoon and Hyunseung met eyes and shrugs as well followed behind him.

--

 “Did you see that Dooseob is invincible!” Yoseob and Mina gave a hi-five to each other, beaming.

“Hey no victory hi-five for me?” Doojoon squeezes between the two with a sad face.

Mina wraps her arms around the both of them and brought them close. “Victory hug!”

Doojoon and Yoseob pleased hugs her back, grinning. Then suddenly Mina broke apart.

“AWH!” Yoseob and Doojoon pouted.

Mina made a face like she forgot something. She snaps her fingers in realization. “Junhyung!”

“Oh Junhyung…Junhyung!” Doojoon shouted with his eyes widen. “Where is he?”

“He passed out.”

“Passes out how?”

“I found him! Yoseob hollered. Not too far away from the table Junhyung was lifelessly on the cement.

Doojoon and Mina rushes over to him. Doojoon picks up his head and smacks him. “Yah wake up.” Junhyung didn’t budge. This time he smacks a little harder.

“YAH!” Still didn’t move. He raises his hand up high ready for another bigger smack. “WHOA!” Mina grabs his wrist down slowly.

“I tried everything to wake him up but it was no use.”

Yoseob took off Junhyung’s shoes and started to tickle his feet. “Is he waking up?”

Mina looked down at Junhyung. “No.”

Defeated, Yoseob drops his foot down. He peeks at Junhyung’s face. “Is he…breathing?”

Doojoon leans in a few inches to his face but backed away. “I recall I’m a guy and I do not want to look homo.”

Yoseob rolls his eyes. “Scary cat.”

Doojoon growls. “You do it then!”

Yoseob crawls over. “Maybe I will!” Mina pushes back to make Yoseob room. Yoseob slowly tilt his ear close enough to Junhyung’s mouth.

When suddenly he quickly backed away with his hands covering his ear. “What! What!” Doojoon and Mina panicked.

Yoseob shakily points at Junhyung. “I felt a fly pass by!”

Doojoon groans and slaps him on the head. “Can you see we are in a tight situation!”

Yoseob shrunk back and mumbles. “Mina you do it. Our life saver.”

Mina blinks. “Huh? Me?” She points to herself.

They nodded.

She wave her hands in front of her, “N-N-No W-Way!” She flusters.

Yoseob eyed her curiously. “Hmmm why are you stuttering? And your face!”

“Why is it red? Are feeling sick?” Doojoon asks in concern. Mina shook her head.

“No!”

“Umm okay.” Doojoon said, as he didn’t believe it.

“Go on Mina do it.” Yoseob pushes her.

Mina puffs out her cheeks and let out a couple of breaths. *Chill! Why are you panicking? It’s Junhyung for crying out loud! You’ve been close to his face before why not do it again? Just admit it you can’t resist his soft face!*

Mina groans in agony. Her thoughts were not helping at all. *Okay you can do this just feel his breath that’s all*

Mina gulps. *Here I go* She bends her face down closely to Junhyung’s with her eyes shut tight. Slowly as she went she felt a sign of his breath tickling her cheek.

Until then she felt a bump on her back causing her to fall forward. “Sorry Mina that fly came back again…ehhh Mina?”

Doojoon adverted his eyes away from the sky to Mina when he heard Yoseob. His eyes turned into flying saucers from the sight. “Mina!?”

The bump made Mina lips sealed with Junhyung’s! Her eyes were huge that they can almost pop out and surprisingly Junhyung eyes were opened too. That awaked him!

*What is going on!* He thought.

Mina broke apart from Junhyung with her hand over . *Unbelievable this is crazy!* She repeated in her mind. She couldn’t believe she had kissed Junhyung out of all people!

Junhyung sat up dazed. He ran his fingers on his lips and stared at Mina. She avoided his gaze. “Did you? I? Lips? Kissed me?”

Doojoon couldn’t take in the moment his lovely innocent a Mina lip has been stolen by his snot of a best friend!

Yoseob also couldn’t take it in. In fact he was shaking, his whole body. *Miiiinnnnnaaa NOOOOOOOO* He cried. *I wanted her lips! Now it’s dirty with the evil bastard’s bad breath.*

A scream from far away filled the awkwardness. They all gaze towards their enemy’s stand.

Kikwang, Hyunseung and Dongwoon tried to plead their customers to calm down but they didn’t listen they looked outraged for some reason.

Yoseob met eyes with Doojoon and the two began to snicker, forgetting about the sudden event. They stood up and sang. “WE WON!”

“WE WON! YES!” They gave each other a hug and pulled away grunting but then smile at each other.

Junhyung watched them, trying to make sense of what was going on. *We won? Did I miss something?* From the corner of his eye he glances at Mina who was beaming with happiness also still had a little tint of red left in her cheeks from the kiss.

Junhyung sighs in his hands. *I kissed her? Or she kissed me… I’m going insane.*

-----

Hehehehehee Junhyung is going coo coo! XD