Plan Unstoppable pt. 2

B2ST Café

3rd point of view

Doojoon and Yoseob pose a bad boy stance in front of the stand getting everyone’s attention.

Kikwang just finished handing out a pastry when Dongwoon came running along whispering in his ear and pointed at them.

Although Dongwoon was supposed to be sick…how could he run with an upset stomach? They thought.

Kikwang glances and chuckles. “I’ll handle this.” He said to his partners. He strides over to the two. “Give up?”

Yoseob crosses his arms. “No we are not here to give up.”

Doojoon also crosses his arms. “We’re here for a mini challenge.”

“Did I hear another challenge!?” Dongwoon bolted off his seat to them. Kikwang push him away. “Get away.” He mumbles.

“Hyung we have to accept this!”

Kikwang thought for a moment…he does love challenges why not do another one and beat them all over again. “Name your challenge.”

Doojoon and Yoseob gave each other a sly smile. *It’s working!*

“We need your other friend first.” Kikwang looks back at Hyunseung who was watching them all along. Kikwang motion him to over. He did in a flash.

“They want us in another challenge.” Kikwang smirked. Hyunseung just remained silent.

Doojoon claps his hands. “2 vs. 3 dance battle. Winner wins the first challenge once and for all.”

Kikwang raises his eyebrows. “Dance battle?” He let out a dark laugh. “You sure about that?”

“What’s so bad about that because we will dominate you!” Yoseob threw his fist in the air.

Dongwoon place his arms around Kikwang and Hyunseung. “Pshhh hyungs are the dancing kings they never lose a dancing battle.”

Yoseob laughed but then remained a serious face. “Bring it! Doojoon MUSIC!”

Doojoon had brought out a boom box. He played the music and hopped over to Yoseob.

The music tuned in a techno funky beat causing a different atmosphere.

Yoseob and Doojoon walked around a circle in the middle. They clap their hands and motion the three to push back.

The three watch the two as to think they will make a fool of themselves. Yoseob and Doojoon stood in straight line. Yoseob face away from everyone as he place his hands on Doojoon’s shoulders.

Kikwang made an odd face. *What are they doing?*

Yoseob turned his head slowly and flash on a creepy smile. The music tuned slow beat as Yoseob began to turn his head back and forth as well his hips moved.

The music went faster and a bit more energetic when Doojoon broke apart from Yoseob and did his famous dance move.  

He danced around the three with a determined expression then Yoseob joined.

Dongwoon burst out laughing. “You call that dancing?”

Doojoon and Yoseob dance back to their side and stopped. “Show us what you got!”

Kikwang smirks as he walked to the middle. “This will be quick.”

The music tuned up a pumping beat. Kikwang swiftly showed his dancing bboy moves.

Yoseob leaned to Doojoon’s ear and cried. “HE CAN DANCE!”

Doojoon whispers back. “That’s nothing.”

Kikwang did a back flip landing perfectly on his two feet. Doojoon mumbled. “Crap.”

 

Meanwhile….

“HAHA say it again.”

“Pika Pika!”

Mina was on the floor dying with laughter. Ever since they were in the bush waiting for Yoseob’s signal, which is taking too long, Junhyung suddenly said Pika Pika! Causing Mina to die from laughter. So then she kept making him repeat it.

Mina sat up and wipes a tear on her cheek. “One more time.”

Junhyung with no problem just said it. “Pika Pika!” The face he had was such like a little cute boy! So clueless!

….Seeing that Junhyung is not himself Mina wondered if she would tell him one day about this…Nahh she’ll keep this a secret.

Mina peek her head out. “They’re dancing it off….nooooo why is Yoseob and Doojoon making shock faces? Are they that good?”

“I don’t know you tell me.” Junhyung shrugged.

Mina bit her lip. *He still acts like a jerk.*

“Oh Yoseob and Doojoon are up!”

---

After Kikwang speechless performance Yoseob and Doojoon went out for another round.

“It’s showtime!” Yoseob and Doojoon grins. Not the showtime they were going to show on the floor…

“I’m going to let Yoseobie handle this.” Doojoon pats his back. Yoseob made a sad face. “Only Mina says that…”

“Aish just do it already.” Doojoon kicks his legs for him to go.

Yoseob staggers to the middle and points. “You. You. You!” He kept repeating as he pointed.

--

“Junhyung! Yoseob did the signal follow me.” Mina and Junhyung rush out of the bush and sneakily go to the stand.

They went under the table. Mina pulls out the bottle and opens it. “There’s still a little bit left of the flavoring.” Mina got out from underneath the table. She crouch behinds it and looks around to make sure it’s clear.

She slowly pours the remaining liquid onto the pastries.

--

Dongwoon scratches his head. “You? What are trying to do?”

Kikwang shook his head. “This is amusing.”

Yoseob pointed towards their stand. Hyunseung suddenly said. “I think he’s pointing at our stand.”

They all turn to look but then Yoseob made a loud bird sound getting back their attention.

Doojoon bit his fingers. *That was close…did they see her?* “Yoseob I’m coming in!” Doojoon comes in with his dance move again.

--

Mina accidentally dropped the bottle in the tray since she thought they looked back but thanks to Yoseob they didn’t.

Mina took the bottle back and tosses it behind her. “My work here is done.” She crawled to the edge of the table and looked straight ahead meeting Yoseob’s gaze.

She gave him thumbs up. He nodded and continued to dance. Mina went back under the table. “Junhyung we have to leave now before they find us…Junhyung!”

Junhyung was lying on the ground passed out. Mina shouted in her head. *How long he was out? Poor Junhyung I left him…only for 2 minutes.*

Mina was by his side. She lifted his head that it was now leaning on her arm. She lightly taps on his cheek. “Junhyung wake up please.” She kept on repeating but it was no use.

“That flavoring took him all out…Guess I have to do it the complicated way. I’m sorry Junhyung if I dirty your clothes. If you find out what I did I’ll buy you new clothes…”

Mina gently laid his head on the ground. She grabs his arms and pulled him out. *HEAVY!!!!*

She heaved another big pull and let out a heavy breath. “Junhyung what have you been eating? For a toothpick you’re really heavy!” Mina shut her lips tight because of what she said.

If Junhyung would of heard…he would go off at her but then his lights are out.

“ HAHA since you’re passed out I can just go spill out my thoughts about you that I have been hiding ever since…. along the way! ” She continued to pull him back to their stand without anyone noticing.

--

Yoseob saw them and became alarm. *What happen to Junhyung?* Doojoon too saw this but didn’t worry because their plan has been a success…yet.

The two stop at the same time and let out a breath. Yoseob did a stretch in the air. “Okay I’m bushed.” He went to turn off the music.

Doojoon tiredly yawned…. well faked it. “Challenge is over.”

Kikwang stomped to them follow by the other two. “What? The challenge is not over we didn’t announce the winner yet.”

Yoseob shrugs. “We won.”

“What! No we won. We danced. You two just fooled around.” Dongwoon stated.

“They’re right…I guess you’ve won.” Doojoon said sadly.

Kikwang flashed a triumphant smile so did the other two. “So that means…WE WON!”

Dongwoon jumped up and down and shook his partners to death because of his happiness.

The three did a mini victory celebration. “You guys have to close your shop hahahaha!” Dongwoon pointed and laughed in Yoseob’s face also Doojoon’s.

Yoseob wave him away. “Not exactly…”

They all stopped with confuse faces. Doojoon snickers. Yoseob mimicked Dongwoon’s action. “You guys didn’t win because we ….”

Doojoon and Yoseob dance a bit then proudly shouted together. “HAD OUR FINGERS CROSSED! HAHAHAHAHA!”

On all three faces a dumbfounded look was replaced.

--

Wow this was the longest chapter I ever wrote XD I hope you enjoy this chap and the gifs ^_^ LOL