Movie time don't scream!

B2ST Café

Mina carried the bags into her room but tripped over something that seem like a leg. She ends up dropping the bags and fell over.

“I’m sorry!”

Yoseob helps up Mina. “It’s ok…. . Something caught her eye as she glances down. “What are you doing looking through this?!”

She picks up a journal book that read Mina’s life. “This is private!”

“You thought I was a middle school boy?”

Mina all flustered threw the book behind her. “N-Nevermind that answer me!”

Yoseob held his belly from laughing. “You’re such a dork!” He pokes her on the forehead and runs out giggling, shouting. “Mina thought I was twelve!”

“My life is ruin.” She groans.

“Mina come down here!” Doojoon hollered from the bottom of the stairs. Mina forgets about the bag and heads down there.

“Hmm?” Mina reached down the bottom where Doojoon was. He took something from his back and showed her. “So what do you say we eat some popcorn and watch horror flicks!” Doojoon did an evil laugh.

Mina shrunk back, looking around nervously. “Umm I’m not sure.”

Doojoon raise an eyebrow at her. “Don’t tell me you’re one of those girls that’s peewee type?”

Mina stayed silent. Doojoon burst out laughing taking that as a yes. He tugs her to the living room where Yoseob and Junhyung were already seated for the movie.

He places her between Yoseob and Junhyung. They shifted away to make her room. Mina sat still. *NOOOOOOOOO I can’t watch horror films I get nightmares!*

So then she grabs onto Yoseob hand. He looks at her and touches his heart in content. “Aww you want to hold my hand because you’re scared?” He pats her hand. “It’s ok I’m here.”

She died inside. * I couldn’t say it…I’ll just have to suffer.*

Doojoon puts in the movie, flicks off the lights and sat himself next to Yoseob.

The movie started off boring because talking takes away the time but as they got to the middle Mina was the first to scream.

“HAHA!” Doojoon laughs. She didn’t know he was laughing at her or the movie. He seems the type to laugh at these kinds of films.

Yoseob cover his eyes and bit his fingers. “No don’t open the door! She will get you too!” He shouts.

Mina too did the same. Junhyung holds his laughter from escaping his lips because of the two. He haven’t had this much fun watching two people getting so frighten over a horror movie that’s clearly not scary.

There were times when Mina would grab onto him making him startled though he thinks it’s cute how scared she is…. wait what cute he thinks Mina is cute BAHA Junhyung you sly boy.

Okay maybe it’s just hot in the room he thinks…. but this doesn’t explain that skip beat thing in his chest. Yes he felt dazed whenever feeling her touch…. he just thinks it’s weird.

 Junhyung stares at the screen. A girl with long black hair covering her face has just weirdly crawled towards the main character. *WTF!*

"WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Junhyung tries to cover his ears but his hands were being used by Mina cover her eyes.

He pulled away nervously. “Yah if you’re scared stop watching it.”

Mina mumbles so Junhyung couldn’t hear. He leaned in closer but got up and went to the TV. He shuts the movie off.

“What are you doing that was the best part!” Doojoon wailed.

Yoseob and Mina sigh in relief and thanks Junhyung for closing the horrible movie.

Doojoon stands up as he stretches his arms in the arm, forgetting about the movie. A yawn escapes. “Fine if we’re not watching it I’m sleeping.”

Yoseob nodded eagerly. “Yeah me too.”

Junhyung agreed so did Mina. They all headed for the stairs but Mina stopped them. “Wait. Wait…where are all of you going to sleep?”

Yoseob push Mina aside. “Your room of course.” He steps on the stairs ready to go. Junhyung pulls him back down. “We’ll sleep down here.” He says.

“You sure?” Mina asks feeling bad.

Junhyung snorted. “What you want us to sleep on the same bed as you?”

“Blankets and pillows are in the closet. Good night!” Mina zooms up quickly to her room, covering her flustered face.

Junhyung chuckles. “See.”

“See what?” Yoseob glances around. Junhyung just pats him in the back then in realization he stops. “Where’s Doojoon?”

They stayed silent. Yoseob looks in the livingroom and giggles. “He’s snoring like he’s choking!”

Junhyung peeked to see their friend sound asleep on the couch. He went to the closet to grab the pillows and blankets.

“Where are we sleeping?”

“Huh..oh I’m sleeping on the couch.” Junhyung laid himself comfortably on the couch.

Yoseob became frighten all of a sudden. “The floor…. what if she gets me?”

“Brace yourself.”

“…. Let me sleep with you.” Yoseob pushed Junhyung to make room for him. Junhyung fights him away. “Go sleep with Doojoon.”

Yoseob stares at Doojoon snoring away. “No his snoring and he has big thighs!”

Junhyung picks up his head. “So what if he has big thighs sleep on top of him or something shesh!” He lays it back down annoyingly.

Yoseob pouted going to Doojoon. He found a little room that Doojoon left and manage to set himself there beside him then Doojoon arm came flying smacking him on the head as he shifted his body towards him.

Yoseob cover his face from being too close to his. Doojoon breath was tickling him. *Is this guy human? I swear I will shove some cottons nice and stuffy up your giant nose!*

Yoseob face the other way, keeping his body straight as possible and not touching Doojoon’s. Sooner he made himself comfortable and drifted off to sleep.