Morning Situation -___-

B2ST Café

A beeping sound woke me up. I am assuming it’s my alarm clock. I threw my hand on my desk and shut it up.

I sat up and yawned. 7:30am the clock read. I groaned in my hands. It’s Saturday why did I set it on!

Knew that I couldn’t go back to sleep once I wake up I went down to the kitchen. I grab myself a bowl and cereal.

When I was pouring the cereal I couldn’t help but notice how it was so quiet. Usually I’ll hear the TV on and my mom snoring. Guess not today or forever right?

I open the fridge and search high and low for the milk. “No milk… Off to the market” I shut the door and went to my room to change.

I came down and never felt refresh. I took the money on the counter that mom left me and went.

I pass by the aisles but couldn’t find the milk. Wah I can’t find anything in the morning! I went through the cereal and found it on my left.

I saw the milk I wanted there was only one left hehe lucky me. I grabbed for it then suddenly I saw someone grab the same one.

“I touched it first.”  Said the person.

“No but I know I did!”

Nooo one is stealing my milk I’m going to tell them off hehe. I glance at the person and gasped.

“Junhyung!?” Junhyung was wearing an orange beanie covering half of his eyes. “Is that you?” I tried to figure him out but ohhh I knew it from the start when he opened his mouth.

“No I’m Doojoon.” He rolled his eyes.

I made a face. Cranky much! I saw him head for the milk but I stopped him. “No! I got it. First come first serve. ”

“I don’t care. ” He headed for it again. I slap his hands away. “I do!”

“Aish here take the stupid milk I don’t want it anymore!” He stomps away angrily, leaving the market. * I knew falling off the bed was a bad thing.*

 

I was at o-dang stand after the Junhyung milk situation ahem. Jerk so mean and cranky! It wasn’t my fault that I touched the milk first!

Well anyway I didn’t even buy the milk because my appetite was ruin for cereal so of course o-dang could full me up.

I stood in line that is totally long for a cart! I tiptoed to see the front. Awh a big lady just ordered 5 more when she has like 20 in her arms.

I back down and accidentally knock the guy’s head in front of my by my arm. “Sorry.”

I heard him grumble and turned around. “No problem.”

Oh lord of the heavens why do you must make bump into each other for the 1, 2, 3, 4 I don’t know maybe 5 times now!

“Why is that I always see you everywhere I go now.” Junhyung snarled he turn his back away from me.

“Well you be seeing me everyday since I work with you now…remember?”

“How could I forget?” He sarcastically drawled.

I rolled my eyes and cross my arms. Seriously this guy I just met him yesterday andfor I fact I really dislike him already. *

The line moved forward. Junhyung was next. He ordered 2 and left.

*Hey no goodbye! I see how it is*

“3 please.” The lady behind the cart handed me three. I dug into my pocket for the money my mom gave me.

Wah? Is not there. I checked all my pockets and groaned. Great I felt my fingers slid through a little something A HOLE IN MY POCKETS! I handed them back to her. She took it confusedly. I meekly smiled.

“I don’t have money or I thought I did.” I walk away from the cart and sat myself on the bench.

*I swore I'm never wearing these crappy pants anymore* I heard munching noises on the side of me. A little girl had A LOT of o-dang on her lap. She ate them one by one happily.

My stomach growled. I clutch onto it and cried. *I want some o-dang! Huh wait* I move close to the girl. She stops eating and stared at me with a half eaten o-dang hanging on .

“Hey sweetie would like to share some of your o-dang with a daring person like me?” I smiled sweetly.

She ate the one on then growled. “NO! NO o-dang for you get your own!” She moved away from me and kept her arms around the o-dang on her lap, giving me glares.

*Oh little girl I hope you learn to share* I stare the other way and sigh. My stomach couldn’t stop growling it’s making me mad!

Suddenly an o-dang was right in front of my face. I backed away and surprisingly I didn’t except this. “Junhyung?”

He held the o-dang to me but his face was looking the other way. “Have mine.”

I wave my hands. “No I’m not hungry anymore.”

“Just take it.” He shoves it in my hands. I gaze at it longingly then put it to my mouth and ate slowly soon I was finished.

“Thanks Junhyung.” I look up to see he was gone. *Why is it that he disappears without saying anything but…. that was nice of him sharing* I smiled at his kindness.

*Maybe he isn’t all that stuck up*