New worker

B2ST Café

A regular day at B2ST Café where there wasn’t that much customers as before and they are not all girls!

Mina gained respect just a little from the girls but ever since guys started to come they be cheering her on ^_^

“Hey I’m going to buy more…flour.” Doojoon told the two, leaving the café. Junhyung pour the last coffee to a customer. “Great and more coffee.”

Doojoon whistled a tune while strolling down the sidewalk. He skidded to a stop when he saw a group of boys next to the shop. They were doing something that only adults would do… *that kid what’s his name? Yo- Yoshi?* He shook his head and walk towards them.

The guys saw Doojoon headed for them and ran away quickly from getting caught leaving Yoseob. Yoseob glances around. “Hey!”

Doojoon pulled Yoseob up. “What are you doing!?” Yoseob snarled, waving his arms in the air.

Doojoon dodges them and slaps the boy on the head. “No what are you doing?” He took a bottle that looks like alcohol out of Yoseob’s hand. “Drinking?” He held it in front of Yoseob’s face.

Yoseob eyes widen in shock. “It’s not what it looks like.” Doojoon glared at him. “Damn right it does look what it looks like.” Doojoon look down at Yoseob and saw something sticking out of his coat pocket.

He grabs a small little bag that has something powdery in it. “Are you a pothead?

Yoseob pulled away from his grasp. “No!”

Doojoon threw the bag on the floor. “Really? Then why have this?”

Yoseob tighten his fist and walked away. “You wouldn’t understand.”

Doojoon grab him by the arm. “Yah I would if you told me and I could help you Yoshi!.” *Looks like he's not going to leave me alone mind as well tell him since he found out.*

Yoseob sighed and sat on a nearby stairway. Doojoon seated next him. “First off.” Yoseob frowns. “My name is Yoseob not Yoshi sadly.”

Doojoon scratches his head awkwardly. “Sorry.”

“Yeah yeah and second I am very clean from the inside and outside!” He made an x with his arms.

Doojoon didn’t buy it. “Pothe”-

Yoseob cut him off. “I’m not a pothead and I don’t drink."

Doojoon raise his eyebrows.

Yoseob heavily sighs. “I was selling them to people who wanted. It was the only way I could get money…. to support myself and my little sister.

*He has a little sister?* “What about your parents?”

“Parents?” Yoseob laughed in disbeliefs. “The people who didn’t support their kids and left one day without saying anything? I don’t have any parents. The only parent there is…is myself and to Niko.”

"Niko?"

"Niko is my 5-year-old sister. The only family i have left. She a cute girl with a kind heart alright. Always smiling, jumpy and waited for me everyday I came back from school."

"You leave her alone?"

"No. A close friend of our parents watches her along with their son when I'm at school...." Yoseob suddenly felt himself breaking into tears. Doojoon widen his eyes of his sudden action and touches his shoulder. "You okay?"

Yoseob shook his head and cried. "I'm a terrible brother am I?"

Doojoon got up along with Yoseob. “What?”

“Yes you are terrible. You're not selling those disgusted things to people anymore. So it ends now. You're going to work at the cafe from now on."

"But-"

"No buts. This is the right way to support yourself and your sister. You damn know better than to go off on the streets and give them their addiction. It's bad for you and them. Do you want your sister to see you like this? The food in front of her is not from hard work by hands it's from an idiot who sells these ! So be the real brother that a little sister can see and look up to since she only has you by her side. "

Yoseob stare longingly at Doojoon, suprise of his speech. *....He's right about everything.*  He slowly smile and stood up. "So when do I start boss?"

Doojoon grinned and took Yoseob by a headlock. "I knew my words would knock some sense into you Yoshi."

Yoseob felt a vein strike above his eyebrows. "IT'S YOSEOB!"

Doojoon patted his cheeks and skips away. "Come Yoshi your life awaits you!"

Yoseob stomps after him mumbling. "I swear he's calling me that on purpose."

 

"Ahhh guest who I have with me?" Doojoon shouted as he entered the cafe. Junhyung and Mina looked up from what they were doing. Mina already knew who it was because he peek out from Doojoon's shoulder.

"Yoseobieee!"

Junhyung frowns. "Yosobie?" He glance at the doorway and groaned in the inside. *The girl I saved and hangs out with Mina....a lot*

Mina ran up to Yoseob and grab his hands. "What are you doing here?" Yoseob smiled. "I work here now." Mina jumped up and down. "Really!? This is great we have a new member to B2ST Cafe!"

Doojoon step in the middle of the two and brought them close to him. "Group hug!" Only that Junhyung was missing.

They all stared at him. He sighed and went to the group. Doojoon nod his head to his arms. Junhyung groaned and sprang out his arms and hugged them.

"Yay we are one happy family with a great bi-"

"Yoseob want to see your uniform? Although you saw it. Lets see it again!" Mina nervously said as she grab Yoseob to the back leaving Junhyung and Doojoon alone.

Junhyung glared at the back door. *You'll pay for this.*

Doojoon squeeze his shoulder and was about to sing again. "Big hu-"

"NO." Junhyung said with a straight face upsetting the boss as he left too.

Doojoon pouted in the middle of the room. "Aw but it was great for the situation."