Spies for the day

B2ST Café

"Stop moving!"

"I can't too itchy."

"Ah someone grabbed my hand!"

"You grabbed it yourself Yoseob."

“.... Oh."

What an uncomfortable situation. We’re all hiding in a prickly bush all clump on each other in front of the cafe. Doojoon suggest to check it out but not like this! You call this checking? I call this spying and it's wrong!

"Oh hey! HEY! Someone finger just ran down my arm." Yoseob shouted making us roll our eyes. Doojoon knock him on the head with his knuckle. "Yah can you shut up and observe!"

Yoseob leans in and whispers to me. "Can we switch spots? Please."

 "No."

Yoseob huff and stare out into the view. Doojoon took out binoculars and peek them out of the bush. We all watch him weird. He turns to look at us. "What? Good resource."

We all nod our head in agreement and mumble. "He's right."

"Oooh hoho I spy a monkey...and OMO prince charming!"

I snatch the binoculars from Doojoon and looked in them. "Where!?"

Doojoon took them back. "On task Mina. Stay on task."

I sheepishly laughed. "Oh look how the girls act! They're flying on them!"

"Isn't that how they act with us." Junhyung grumbled quietly.

"Yeah...but they're liking it!"

I peek my head out of the bush. "HEY YOU'RE CAFE WILL NEVER DOMINATE OURS!" Everyone in cafe turns their heads and glance outside.

@$#% "You crazy MINA!" They all pulled me back into the bush. Doojoon heavily sighed and touch his forehead. "I think they saw us."

"Because some idiot." Junhyung snarled glaring at me.

I made a face. "I'm not an idiot you Papa SHADY!"

Junhyung eyeballs view into flying saucers. "What? Papa shady!?" Indeed he was horrid of the lack of comeback.

"I have more coming!"

"Keep it coming I'm sure you won't lack this one!"

And so Junhyung and I kept going at it funny how everyone argues with each other. What a beautiful rainbow over our friendship. Doojoon tried to block the bickering but it over power his concentration. So he shouted at us.

"You two shut up okay just shut up! Or go make up and ki- Where's Yoseob?" Doojoon ask nervously all of sudden.

Since Doojoon mention it. Where is Yoseob? No wonder it was kind of quiet.... We all search around the bush. "That little punk ran away didn't he?" Doojoon snarled. He looked outside the bush. "YAH DO YOU WANT TO DIE? GET BACK IN HERE!"

Junhyung and I stuck our heads out and gaped at the scene. Yoseob was in front of cafe perfectly in good view for customers can see. We can get busted!!!!

Yoseob pointed at the café and squealed. "They have strawberry cake! I'm going in."

In a flash we scrambled out of the bush and grab Yoseob before he could go in. "Hey let me go! I want cake! Please!"

Junhyung took a handkerchief out his pocket and covered it over Yoseob's mouth. "That'll shut him up."

 "Phew Yoseob you almost made us a goner." Doojoon sighs.

"Ahh not quite." I pointed at the cafe.

Confusingly everyone glance the cafe and froze. EVERY SINGLE SOUL IN THAT CAFE WAS EYING US ANGRILY FOR RUIN THEIR PEACE AND MEALS AND SO THE WORKERS.

Doojoon made a run for it. "Run my fellow workers we failed terribly!"

Junhyung ran after Doojoon and so did I but I stopped. I turn back to see Yoseob lying on the floor probably was shoved by Junhyung. I ran to help him up. "Come on Yoseob!" All of us ran like wild wind.

 

"Hey aren't they from that cafe not to far from here?" The 'prince' asked his friend.

His friend coldly stared outside of the cafe. "...Yeah." Something was definitely odd though. Number 1 why were they outside of their cafe when they should be at theirs. Number 2 the girl....is she working with them?*

"Dongwoon don't use a customer's purse to whack a fly!"

"But it was an instant grab!"

Kikwang sighs in dismay. Can his partners not be so embarrassing?

---

Hehee the 3 worker has been revealed! XD