Confession

B2ST Café

“AHAHAHA look at their faces!” Kikwang held a photo of a snapshot of Yoseob and Mina going down a slope with a priceless expression.

Yoseob snatches the photo and rips it into shreds with an added stomp. “I’m never making this stupid winning thing ever again! Let’s go Mina.” Yoseob grabs her hand walks away.

Mina was making puffs wit her cheeks from all the breath she had. SHE NEVER WANTED TO GO ON A CRAZY RIDE EVER!

“Whoa did we interrupt your date?” Hyunseung said suddenly.

Yoseob turns around. “How did you know?”

He shrugs and scratches his head. “Uh well it’s only you two.”

Dongwoon comes in eying Yoseob and Mina. “Yeeeah where’s Duke and John?”

“What? Who the heck are Duke and John?” Yoseob says, confused.

Kikwang comes in knocking Dongwoon on the head. “It’s Doojoon and Junhyung idiot.”

Dongwoon rubs his head and beamed. “Yeah them!” *Wow not even close.*

“They’re hom”-

“We have to go now!” Yoseob tugs Mina and runs away with her while the three just stare at them leave.

“I’m going ho- oh heeey babes.” Kikwang expressed a yawn but shorten it when he saw a few girls pass by him. He grins, rubbing his hands together following them.

Dongwoon and Hyunseung sigh at their friend’s y behavior. “There he goes again. He promise he wouldn’t run off like that in public with us.” Dongwoon mutters.

They flinch when they heard a cry not to far from them. Ahh Kikwang must have been slapped.

Hyunseung eyes brighten as he pointed back at the crazy ride Yoseob and Mina rode. “Want to kill time. I call front seat!” He runs away. “Me too!” Dongwoon runs after him.

Yoseob and Mina stops on a bridge where a river flows below it. “Yoseob what was that for?” Mina leans herself on a railing, taking a deep breath. They were not at the festival anymore.

Yoseob took her hand and led her across the bridge. “I didn’t want anymore interruptions.”

Mina let him lead her. They stop at the end of a hill and stares how high it was. Yoseob crouches down in front of Mina. “Come on.”

Mina steps back. “No way! I’m too heavy!” She admitted, embarrassed.

He chuckles. “For a toothpick like you? Nah.”

Yoseob wasn’t even going to get up until she hops onto his back. Defeated, Mina climbs on his back and wraps her arms around his neck.

“See you’re not heavy.” He grins, standing up with no problem. Mina turns red and remains quiet until they reached up the hill.

Yoseob gently places her down. “Wow.”

Mina fixed her shirt and stare at Yoseob because of his sudden reaction. “What?”

He points out into the open view. Mina stands besides with an awed expression. The festival was right below them. Lights were bright, people were laughing and smiling. Screams and cries from the rides….what a sight.

Yoseob sat himself on the ground. “Yoseob can I ask you something?” Mina sits next to him.

“Sure.”

She nervously glances around her while playing with her hands. “Do…do you like anyone?”

Yoseob raise his eyebrow at the question then smiles. “Yeah I like someone a lot.”

Mina eyes widen. “W-Who?” Of course she knows it’s her unless it’s someone…else?

“…You.” Yoseob leans in close and unexpectedly kisses her. The moment between Junhyung and her flash through her mind as her eyes widen and she pulls away. “I’m sorry Yoseob…I can’t. My feelings for you are only as a brother not…. a lover.”

Yoseob sadly sighs as he felt pain throb in his chest. He knew she wouldn’t return his feelings because there’s someone else who loves her too and no doubt she loves him back.

He ran his hand through his hair. “It’s him isn’t it? That snotty bastard Junhyung out of all people Mina. You have bad taste in men.” He stuck out his tongue, playfully.

 “It’s not him!” She flusters.

Yoseob rolled his eyes. “I know you love that kiss Mina.”

“W-What?”

“I followed Junhyung of course but stayed behind the door. So then I peeked and there… both of you on each other lips! I thought it would never end!” Yoseob said. “And I didn’t like it of course but I saw how you responded and knew you had fallen for him…probably he did too.” He mumbles the last part.

“Yoseob.” Mina took his hand. “You’re hurt aren’t you because of me.” She sadly gazes up at him with teary eyes.

Yoseob sadly chuckles. He wipes Mina’s tear with his thumb. “Yeah I am.”  A guilt wave rushed through Mina and more tears began pouring. “But that doesn’t mean anything right now…” He wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her into a hug and leans on her head.

“A kind of guy would know it’s useless to love someone who doesn’t return their feelings…it hurts a lot. Deep inside from a far when ever they see their special one cry and tear up it hurts him even more that it drives him insane…insane that he blames himself because he couldn’t put that frown upside down… but when she smiles for the most important part be happy he knows…. he knows you’re fine and he knows he’ll be happy too. I’m that guy.” He whispers the last part and lifts her chin with his finger, staring directly in her eyes, softly.

“Don’t cry anymore it doesn’t suit you. Come on bring the old Mina back. I miss her.”

Mina shook her head. “Yah don’t be stubborn now how will that make me feel better. Smile.”

Mina smiles slightly. Not even close. “What do you call that!? Copy me.” Yoseob tug at the end of his mouth and stretches it wide making a funny face. “Seee like this.”

Mina burst out laughing, realizing she did she cover . Yoseob grins, taking her hand away. “Ahh that’s more like it. It’s getting late. Let’s go home.”

The two walk together down the hill, heading home.

“Really Junhyung? You can do way better. I rather go for Doojoon than a witch like him AH!”

“Don’t say that!”

“But it’s true!”

“…Mina.”

“Hm?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Smiling Yoseob was glad she said it back but in a brotherly way even though he wished it was for a different feeling but hey as long as she’s happy he is too he decided. That’s the only way his love can be shown but there's one thing that's bothering him.

Does Junhyung feels the same way as Mina?

--

 Poor Yoseobiee!