A Merry Celebration pt.1

B2ST Café

I hid behind the counter peeking at the customers. Good some customers died out except… “Can you not do that?” Junhyung snatch a coffee mug and poured coffee into it.

“Shhhh.”

“Go work.” He ordered.

“Don’t want…. to.” I mumble. I glance at the girls at the table. *Man they’re still here*

“Pssss Junhyung can you do me a favor?” I whispered lowly.

Junhyung shook his head in annoyance and left. *Yeah leave Junhyung I see how it is* I looked outside. The sun is setting down yes! Then those mean girls can leave wha haha!

“We can take this outside if you want I’m all in!”

“Bring it on!”

Doojoon and Yoseob angrily glare at each other as they ran outside. I stood alert. “No fighting please!” I shouted, getting looks from the customers.

Junhyung put a finger to his mouth indicating me to shut up. “But Doojoon and Yoseob!” I pointed at the two outside. Those two were still shouting at each other.

Junhyung looked very annoyed. He took an empty tray and went outside everyone in the shop watch Junhyung’s next move.

“Ahh ow it hurts!”

“Yah! When did I give you permission to hit your elder!?”

I cover my eyes but left a crack between my fingers.

“Och! Ah OW!”

I winced of the scene and backed away. The customers zoomed out of the café even the girls. I feel holy music coming!

I rushed outside. “Okay Junhyung we get the point!” Junhyung raise the tray up high ready to slam it down at the two who are lying on the ground begging for forgiveness.

Before Junhyung could finish them I took the tray away. “Mina!” Doojoon and Yoseob hid themselves behind me.

Junhyung wipe his hands on his apron. He shot Doojoon and Yoseob a deadly glare. “I hope that was a lesson to you knuckle heads.”

Doojoon and Yoseob bob their heads up and down rapidly. Satisfied of their response Junhyung returned back in the café until he noticed all the customers were gone.

Doojoon scoffed. “Way to go genius. You scared them away.”  Indeed he did that’s a good thing.

“Ahhhhh.” Doojoon stretch his tired body and yawned. Everyone gathered around the counter. The day is over and our asses are very tired.

“We did it guys. Officially today we gained popularity! Let’s go celebrate!” Wait what noooo you just yawned we’re tired noooo -_-.

“You guys go I have to get going.” Yoseob handed Doojoon the uniform. “Bye everyone! Bye Mina!” He flash me a wink causing me to turn red.

Doojoon took his shoe off and whip it at Yoseob’s head. “Hey! Forget it I don’t need to waste my time with you.” Yoseob rub his head and exited out of the shop.

“Now the idiot is gone why not my 2 best workers go out to eat with me!” Doojoon pulled Junhyung and I by his side.

We uncomfortably glance away from Doojoon. “Oh come on guys my treat.”

“Your treat?” Junhyung stated slowly.

Doojoon just grinned slowly…

 

“I could’ve escape with Yoseob while I had the chance.” I mumbled. 

Doojoon screams like a little kid. “Waahhhhhh.” He sprang out his legs and waves his arms in the air.

As for Junhyung he depressingly sat on the horse regretting of coming along.

*I feel yah Junhyung* Guess where we are? The merry-go–round! What a great place to celebrate! HAHA…. unfortunately we are the only adults riding.

“Come on Mina smile!” Doojoon took a snapshot of me. I cover my face. “No!”

“Too late I got cha.” He grinned, showing me the camera.

People gave us looks. *Doojoon you’re really embarrassing*  “UH sir can you not stand on the horse. It’s dangerous.” The boy who worked here pleaded Doojoon.

“It’s soooo high!” Doojoon excitedly shouted.

“Doojoon!” Junhyung and I got off our horses rushing to save our crazy boss who now starting to jump from horse to horse.

“Warning we are speeding the ride!” Awwww no -_-