Showdown begins! Already a bad start

B2ST Café

“No wait I’m pretty sure the fountain is this way.” Yoseob pointed to the left.

Doojoon wave his hand and pointed the other way. “I know my sense of direction so it’s this way!”

Yoseob slap his hand and growled. “No it’s this way!

Doojoon growled back. “No is that way.”

They both leaned in close enough that their foreheads were against each other. Mina came skipping along and pulled the guys away. “Hey it’s just straight ahead, see.”

They both stood dumbfounded and trotted ahead grumbling. Mina smiled and laughed. *Those two never seem to get along…by the way where is Junhyung?*

Mina turned around and called out. “Hey Junhyung can you pace it up a bit!”

Junhyung walked slowly with the bag of pastries in his arms. He grumbled. “Why am I the only one to carry these and I still oppose the challenge.”

Mina ran up to him and grabs a bag. “Oh Junhyung stop complaining we are going to win.”

“Yeah with my cake.”

Mina beamed. “Then why you say we were going to lose. I heard you mumble it back there.”

Junhyung just coughed. “Hey you two hurry up I can smell those three from here!” Yoseob shouted.

Doojoon shook his head in annoyance. “Idiot.”

Min and Junhyung hurried to the fountain. Two tables were set up next to each other along with the café banner above it. Kikwang and the others were there already. They were setting up.

Yoseob whistled in amazement. “Wow they took this very serious.”

“Of course if we lose no more café.” Doojoon said. “You guys can put the food out.”

Junhyung and Mina gapped. “Us why we carried these here so you guys do it!”

Doojoon and Yoseob snorted. “Us? We have our own job.”

“Which is?”

They both grinned. “Spying.”

Junhyung and Mina sighed. *Great spying I think we clearly fail of doing that*

“For what?”

“Oh nothing…well we’ll come back when it starts!” They disappeared in a flash.

Junhyung place the pastry on the table so did Mina. She oddly stared at the table. “Hey do you hear something like a creaking noise?”

Junhyung listened. “…Yeah."

Crash!

Junhyung and Mina step back quickly from the falling table. Junhyung bend down and picked up a table leg. “Broken table….great.” He threw it on the floor.

Mina picked up the bags and checked to see if the pastries were fine. “Phew at least the pastries weren’t destroyed.”

Junhyung nodded. He heard chuckles not too far from them. He turns his head and glared at the three. They saw Junhyung and quickly return to what they were doing. *Why do I feel like those three are up to something?*

“Junhyung how we are going to get our self a table?”

Junhyung scratch his head and glance towards a shop. “I’ll go get tools wait here.”

Mina nodded. She boringly sat on the ground making fishy faces towards the sky.

“Having fun?”

Mina didn’t turn her head. “It’s just getting started.”

Kikwang snigger. “We’ll see.” He walked away leaving Mina. Mina eyes followed every step of Kikwang. *Very…odd*

Junhyung came back with a box. “What did he say?”

“Nothing.”

Junhyung just shrug and fixed the table leg. Yoseob and Doojoon came running. “Did we start yet?”

“No why?”

Yoseob sighed and touched his chest. “Nothing we thought we missed it.”

Mina strangely watches him. “It wasn’t very long when you both left….are you up to something?” Mina leaned in close to Yoseob who backed away.

“No way….omo what happen to the table?”

*Good save* Mina sighed. “One of the table legs fell off.”

“I bet it was them.” Yoseob snarled as he glared at them from afar. Mina just laughed. “Oh yeah it’s them definitely.”

“Well it’s weird for a table to automatically fall just one leg. Funny theirs look completely fine. We better watch out and I mean it.” Doojoon said.

Junhyung got up from his knees and wipe his hands. “Fixed.”

Doojoon gave everyone a grin. “Whooo lets begin!”

--

“Have a nice day!” Mina handed a little boy a pastry he ran off to his mother and left.

Doojoon patted Mina on the shoulder. “This is great we’re winning!”

“Really?”

“No I’m just saying to boost up your confidence.”

Mina frowns. “Confidence is boosted.”

“Wahh that was their 3rd tray!” Yoseob gasped. What! We were only on our 1st tray!

Junhyung spun Yoseob’s head. “Pay attention to the customer.” Yoseob nodded eagerly.

“They have more customers at their booth when we have like 1 after another.” Mina cried.

Doojoon observed the three. Oh they were good workers he give them props for that especially the good-looking pastry.

“Yay we’re on our second tray! Did you hear that we are on our second tray!” Yoseob shouted to the world.

Kikwang and Dongwoon gave each other a grin. “That’s great try to keep up!”

“Oh we will!”

Dongwoon cover his mouth from laughing and Kikwang just smiled. “Hyunseung everything is good?”

“Yeah.” Hyunseung handed a pastry to a customer. Well it seems he was the only one that was working. The two just watched but indeed helped their friend.

“EW mommy I think they poisoned this!” The little girl gave her mom a piece. She ate it and made a disgusting face. “Oh my!” She grabs the pastry away from her daughter and threw it at Yoseob.

“I can’t believe you will sell such a disgusting thing to us!” She took her daughter’s hand and walked off angrily.

Everyone was confused all of sudden with the reaction. “I think I’m going to puke!”

A middle age guy ran away choking. “This taste like the crap!”

“Mommy I think I’m dying!”

“This is gross!”

Everyone watch the customer’s reaction to the pastry and decided to try them self.

“Hey did you poison this Junhyung?” Yoseob weirdly looked at it.

Junhyung was more confused than everybody since he made this. Odd that everyone thinks it’s disgusting. He takes hold of one and took a bite then spit it out.

“I didn’t make this.” He spat.

“Huh but you made this.” Mina said.

Junhyung shook his head. “I would never make something disgusting like this.”

“Hmm how bad is it?” Doojoon took one from Junhyung and ate it. He covers his mouth and coughed madly.

Yoseob patted his back. “Don’t go into the light Doojoon! Spit it out!”

Doojoon swallowed the nasty thing and lifelessly sat on the ground. “….It tastes like ! Junhyung you want to kill us!”

“I didn’t make this!”

“Well who else did only you!”

Junhyung looked pissed and walked away. “I quit!”

“No wait Junhyung!” Mina called out to him but he ignored her. Doojoon did the same. “I quit too!” He stomped the opposite way.

“Doojoon!”

Mina worrily stares at Yoseob hoping he wouldn’t do the same. Wrong. He was walking the other way. “Yoseob!”

He stopped and spun around with a big grin. “I’m just kidding.”

Mina sighed. “Don’t joke like that.”

Yoseob touch her shoulder. “I’m sorry.”

“No it’s okay. Awhhh Yoseob what are we going to do! We can’t lose. It’ll be over for us!”

Mina fell to the ground and punched it angrily. “The shop and everyone is the only treasure I have left. I can’t lose it now over a stupid challenge. Because of it we lost two members!”

Yoseob slowly crouch next to Mina. “The shop and everyone is what I have left too but listen to what you’re saying. You’re giving up and you’re not going to do that. We can finish this challenge our selves.”

“But Yoseob, Junhyung and Doojoon?”

“I know they didn’t mean it. They’ll cool off and come back I promise.”

Mina brightens. “Yeah they will.”

Yoseob helped her up. “That’s the spirit. Now let’s find out about our pastry…clearly Junhyung didn’t make it and so we have three lucky winners..”

Yoseob glance at Kikwang and the others so did Mina. “Come on I have bat so when I say three you push the tray off the table and run while I smash it with my bat.”

Mina playfully punches Yoseob on the arm. “We are not going to find out like that. Do it the old fashion way.”

“…Ask.”

----

Until the weekend I will update! Enjoy the chapter everyone! ^_^