Confession

Mrs Chae or Mrs Park?

Chapter 25: Confession

 
(Your POV) 
 
You were already in Simon's car and the two of you were already on your way to a restaurant. 
 
Arrived, Simon assisted you out of the car. He then locked his car and held your hand. You just thought that he did all that just because he was afraid that you might trip and fall again like the other time since you were wearing your killer heels again tonight. 
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
After settling down at one of the tables and while waiting for your food to arrive, Simon broke the silence. 
 
"So, how have you been lately?" 
 
"Umm, doing good! What about you? How's training so far?" You replied while meddling with the spoon on the table. 
 
"It's kinda tiring. Didn't expect a trainee life to be so uptight!" Simon frowned. 
 
"You can do it!" You gave him a cheerful smile. "So how long more do you guys need to practice? When will you guys debut? I so can't wait to see Daniel and you and the other boys to be telecast on TV!" 
 
Simon chuckled at your cheerful response. "Well, two new guys have just been added to the group last week. Dari and Day Day. Our group's name also have been decided and it's Dalmatian! Our manager said that we'll be debuting soon. Maybe in a month's time?" Simon raised his eyebrow, showing that he wasn't quite sure. 
 
"Oh I see. Two new guys? So Dalmatian's gonna be a seven member group?"
 
"That's right! And the new guy, Day Day, is such an awesome rapper! Then I found out that he's a rap trainer for idol groups like Wondergirls, Miss A, 2PM, Secret and more! No wonder he's so good!" Simon said excitedly. 
 
"Wow! That sounds so cool! If only I can rap or sing." You frowned. 
 
"What do you mean by that?" Simon raised his eyebrow. 
 
"Well, I mean, you guys can sing, dance and rap so well. Everytime I watch the music shows, I feel so intimidated by the amazing vocals or raps by the idol stars. I wish I was talented like them." 
 
"Oh don't be sad, Yuri! I'm sure you have a talent that those idols don't have! I mean, your makeup looks good. It really sharpens your feature and everytime you put on makeup, you don't look like a clown or whatsoever, which some other girls do look like when they apply makeup. Your makeup is not too overdone and not too underdone, you know the perfect tone to apply on! And it even matches with your outfit and skin tone and I bet not all of the idols know how to put on makeup by themselves like you do, since they already have a makeup artist to help them with their makeup."
 
What Simon just said actually touched your heart. You felt more confident and proud of your makeup. Yes, you love your makeup but you didn't expect a guy to realise how wonderful it looked like. You really appreciated Simon's words and somehow it was a boost of confidence for you. But you felt quite disappointed that Daniel wasn't the one who said those words to you, but instead it was Simon. Yes, Daniel did complimented about your makeup but the way Simon said it, the way he complimented your makeup in every detail and the way he put the words together, it just somehow relieves you. 
 
"Your order is here, please enjoy your meal." The waiter said as he placed the plate of food in front of you and Simon. Thanks to the waiter you got out of your train of thought. 
 
"Eat up!" Simon cheered. 
 
"Thank you! I'll eat it well, Simon-shi!" You gave him a warm smile. 
 
After Simon took his first bite, he voiced out. "Please drop the formalities. Just call me oppa." 
 
You were chewing and savoring the steak when Simon said that. 
 
"Why?" You replied. 
 
"Just, drop it." Simon gave you a smile before going back to his meal. 
 
You just nodded your head solemnly and you didn't even know why you did that.
 
(After the dinner)
 
The next thing you knew, you and Simon were sitting side by side on the sand by the beach, admiring the twinkling stars above your head. 
 
"That star's so bright, so nice, like you." 
 
Your mouth widened in surprise, why did he just say that? It felt so, awkward. 
 
"Yuri! Before we debut, I wanna showcase to you something that I want you to see and experience first before everyone else does." Simon exclaimed. 
 
"What is it?"
 
(Simon POV) 
 
"Yuri! Before we debut, I wanna showcase to you something that I want you to see and experience first before everyone else does." I exclaimed. 
 
"What is it?" 
 
Now is the time. Now is the time to do what I am supposed to do. It's time for it! 
 
"I wanna sing for you!" I smiled at her. 
 
She chuckled, "O-okay ~ Let me hear it!" 
 
I cleared my throat before beginning to sing my self-composed song that I wrote specially for her. 
 
(Actually, I wrote this lyrics but you all can just add in your own rhythm with the lyrics. It's supposed to be a slow love song, so yeah, I hope you all can get a better picture of it!)
 
"You don't know how I feel for you
I don't even know where I should start from
I think about you, every second of the time
I don't know why but it's making me go insane
But tonight, is the night
Where I'll be telling you
Confessing to you
About how I feel for you
Oh girl, tell me why
Tell me why you're so special to me
Tell me why you're so hard to resist
Tell me why your face is all I see
Everytime, I wonder why I'm so obsessed
I'm so obsessed with you
Oh baby, you're the one for me
You're all I see"
 
After I was done singing the song with all my heart and specially for her, I can't help but to notice the shocked and surprised look portrayed on Yuri's face. Without wasting any second more, I took out the 'thing' from my pocket. The 'thing' that I've been longing to give to her. The 'thing' that has been kept for the past few days. I took it out and open the box in front of her. From my sitting position, I slowly moved and positioned myself to a kneeling down position right in front of her. Finally the shiny object outshine and revealed itself from the 'thing'. It was a ring. A couple ring, to be precise. 
 
"I know this is kinda awkward and maybe this is even moving too fast, but I can't help it. I don't wanna see you fall in another guy's arms and neither can I bear seeing that, and I just want you to know that I have feelings for you, Yuri. If you're going to ask me why, I'm sorry. I'm sorry because I don't have the answer with me right now and I'm not sure if I'm ever gonna have the answer because the feeling was so sudden. I also wanna confess to you because I want you to be aware of my feelings for you before I debut later on because I'm scared I might get too busy to even meet you! So that's why. Park Yuri, I, Park Simon, confesses that I have feelings for you. I like you, Yuri. Will you be my girlfriend?" I finally let out the words that have been kept for the past few days. 
 

 

 

 

 

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe it! This is the FIVE-BLE UPDATE in one day :D SPECIALLY FOR ALL OF YOU! Hehehe :) I seriously can't help it! I thought of uploading this chapter tomorrow but I just can't resist it! This is yet the best and most touching chapter I've ever written, for me of course, don't know about you guys heheh ;) HOPE YOU ALL LOVE THIS AS MUCH AS I DO :D