Something New?

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: OH MY GOSH! I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T EVEN UPDATED THIS STORY FOR SO LONG! >< MIANHAE..... AND IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! XD .... STILL VERY MIANHAE..... ><"]

>Airie's POV<

Chanyeol dragged me to Soo Man-sshi office and knocked the door. I heard a faint 'come in' and we stepped inside.

"What can I do for you Chanyeol? As you know, I am a busy man." Soo Man-sshi said and rubbed his temples.

"Hyung! Do you believe we almost get mobbed by the papps?! Oh my mama it was like an angry mob trying to mob people!" Chanyeol said dramatically and I giggled. 

You should have seen his face!

"I know. The reporters called and are making a fuss that they want more info about you dating. I told them that its just a matter of age that where one wants to date someone but still they are still making a fuss. I can't stand reporters these days!" Soo Man-sshi sighed in front of us and I gapped at him.

Reporters these days are a huge problem aren't they?!

"So what now hyung?" Chanyeol asked him.

"Lets just keep the profile low. Don't go out as often without wearing disguises. Or let;s just say, maybe not go out for a while til' the matter has come to a straight halt and has cooled down." Soo Man-sshi said and picked the phone up next to him and dialed somebody. 

"You may go on with your schedule now. I believe you have a program up with fx today and you shall be in the same van. Tell Suho and Haeyoung to get ready even though I know this is unexpected." Soo Man-sshi said and he talked to someone on the phone.

I pulled on Chanyeol's pinky and we walked out. 

"Chanyeol I'm going too right?" I asked. Chanyeol's eyes widened and hugged me then said, "Of course babo! Why  wouldn't you?" 

"Because later there might be papps again?" I asked back a question. "Nothing like a small matter like that will ever make me leave your side." Chanyeol smiled his dazzling smile.

​I blush like crazy because of you Park Chanyeol.

"Aww! My Airiebear's now shy!" He teased me. I playfully hit his arm and ran away squealing cause he's chasing me to the training room.

-TO BE CONTINUED- 

[A/N: really really mianhae for the short chap... ><"]