In The Same Room

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

>Airie's POV<

IM SQUEALING. IM SQUEALING. SQUEALING FOR MERCY. Smurf [A/N: hehe my way of saying stuffs... hehe... I would either say smurf or mama... hehe. :p] , how did I even end up here?!

I don't know either. Aish. I have no luggae to carry hehe, that's the good part....

But I'm worried to be honest... I have never exactly been with a boy. In years. Cause of years of surviving.

Haeyoung eonni is going with me. At least its still in the same building. Or I would have killed myself. 

Nah, umma, appa and imo just have to wait... WHAT AM I SAYING?! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!

Ok, we are now in front of the door. 

Haeyoung eonni mouthed me good luck. I nodded and went in.

Chanyeol was sitting on a couch lazily. 

"A-annyeong Chanyeol-sshi!" I bowed 90 degrees. 

Chanyeol-sshi just seemed to see me and got up and bowed back.

"Annyeong Park Chanyeol imnida!" He bowed back. 

We both stood there, awkwardly.

I stood back up straight and he did too. 

"I.. Um... I... AH! I will sleep on the couch... Chanyeol-sshi take the bed! You are training so you need to sleep on the bed!" I blurted. 

Then I covered my big blabber mouth shut. 

Smurf! WHY DID I SAY THAT?! Thank you blabber mouth! NOT!

Chanyeol-sshi stared at me and said suddenly, "No no no! You sleep on the bed! Your a girl!" 

I shook my head and pointed to the bed, "You need it more Chanyeol-sshi." 

Did I even mention its a couple bed? Dear me!

"I.. Um... WILL GO WASH UP NOW!" I said in a hurry and grabbed the bag of clothes that Haeyoung eonni gave me and rushed to the bathroom.

I closed the door and slid back behind the door.

Phew! Omo! That was SO NERVE WRECKING! GAH!

I quickly washed myself up and went out. 

Chanyeol-sshi is sitting down waiting. "You can you.. I mean, you can use the toilet now!" I said and looked down.

GAH! WHY DO I HAVE TO STAMMER?!

Chanyeol-sshi nodded and went in the toilet carrying clothes with him.

I took a pillow and extra blanket from the cabinet and settled down on the couch. 

To be honest, the couch ain't half bad.

Better than sleeping on a park bench!

Then I drifted to sleep.