Its Okay

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

 

[A/N: and here is my double update! ^^ :) ]

>Airie's POV<

I walked out with Chanyeol's hand in mine into SM Building straight to Soo Man-sshi's office.

"Oh Airie-ah! Your better! Your a fast healer aren't you! Well then welcome back! I'm sorry I have not seen you in such a long time but anyway, what brings you to my office?" Soo Man-sshi patted my head and sat back down on his black leather chair.

"Um... Soo Man-sshi... Um... Some people know that we are... um... Dating..." I stammered then looked down.

I held Chanyeol's hand tight waiting for an answer.

But a soft chuckle could be heard and I looked up again with Soo Man-sshi smiling at us both and said, "Its okay really. We'll tell the press that your dating and its fine." 

I sighed in relief and Chanyeol hugged me. 

"How are your feet?" Soo Man-sshi asked. 

I nodded then said, "Its fine. Its just that there's scars but... I guess they are okay." 

I mentally sighed at the thought of the scars again. I looked at my feet, I was sneakers so I coudln't see my feet, thanks to Chanyeol who brought me my sneakers and I wore them in the van.

"Ok now, go practice Chanyeol." Soo Man-sshi said and motioned us out.

We went out obediently and I walked with Chanyeol to the training room.

When I went in Baekhyun came and patted my head, "Annyeong Airie-ah, nice to see you walk again." I smiled up at him. Baekhyun was so gentle.

Everyone was happy when I was back and I felt loved finally in years of being alone. 

I laughed along with them and said, "You guys missed me is it?" 

"Of course!" Chirped Kai. I smiled at him and went over to sit at the coach, "Okay, go practice now." 

And they were off practicing their dances. 

>Chanyeol's POV<

>Fast Forward<

When we were done practicing, I decided to go straight back home.

"Airiebear can you cook for me? I'm hungry..." I whined and put on aegyo.

Airie giggled and said, "Araso. What do you want?"

I smiled cheekily and whispered in her ear, "Anything with sugar!" 

She giggled then said, "Okay, I will cook crepes!"

I watched her make the batter and she looks so adorable stirring the batter.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

She squealed and said, "Chanyeol! I'm cooking!"

"Still! Can I?" I asked again. 

"Noooooooo!" She squealed and continued mixing.

I chuckled and looked at her. 

I'm not trying to be flirty but she just looks so damn adorable and those lips look... Well don't get me started.

Anyway, she was done making the batter she made the crepes on a pan and it turned out looking delicously.

I literally drooled over them. Man my Airiebear sure knows how to cook alright.

crepes-with-cream-cheese-filling-0.jpg

I ate them up and said, "Delicious as normal. Thank you Airiebear."

​She smiled and patted the flour, "All the ingredients are just properly mixed and stuff." 

"I'm going to wash up first, I need to pay back for not practicing for visiting you." I said and went to the bathroom.

"Araso." She said and when I came out all the dishes were neatly piled in the transparent cupboard.

She yawned then said, "I'm going to wash up too."

​She came out in those cute little PJs of hers and we hugged each other to sleep.

​I smiled just having her in my arms the whole night.