Celebration!

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

(A/N: hello everybody! happy new year!! ^^ Snake (hehe i typed dragon so i changed it xD) year this year! ^^ hehe, anyway, I'm going to post about something in the next chapter and PLEASE READ IT! Kamshak~ For now, enjoy the chap~ <3)

Chanyeol's POV

Aigoo, who is this person who is so noisy in the morning?! Its like... What... 6 AM? Practice doesn't even start til' 10 AM...

Ignoring~

I snuggled to Airiebear once more and I wrapped my arms around her.

The knocking doesn't seem to want to stop.

...

FINE! I'LL GO!

I kissed Airiebear's forehead and got off the bed. SLOWLY.

"Whuuuut duuuu yuuuu wannnnnnnnt...." My voice is still um... Not awake yet? So its kinda hoarse. And plus, I still have my eyes closed!

"SURPRISE! WE'RE HERE TO CELEBRATE THAT SHE'S GONE FOR G O O D!" Suho hyung and the rest screamed and started throwing confetti everywhere. 

Aish, insert ==" face. WHO IS GOING TO CLEAN UP HUH?! DON'T MAKE TOO MUCH MESS!

"Oppaaaaaa whaat is going onnn?" Airiebear came waking up, rubbing her eyes, still in her hello kitty pyjamas. Keke, so cute!

"Nothing, they're just here to celebraaaaaate..." I got addicted to her scent once again as I backhugged her. I'm falling asleeeeeee-

"YAH! DON'T YOU DARE FALL ASLEEP AGAIN! WE CAME HERE JUST TO CELEBRATE!" Haeyoung noona barked. Oh my gosh... She's here too?!

"Hyung wake up and go wash up! We will be waiting in the practice room!" Sehun cheered. Whoaaa, other side of him. But he's always like this on stage so... Its kinda okay... I guess? I'm still kinda used to the quiet Sehun. But of course, this Sehun is better~

"Go and wash up Airiebear. I'll change after you do." I pushed her gently towards the bathroom. 

"Mmm.. araso..." She mumbled and sleepily went to the bathroom.

"Ara ara, you guys go first, we will be there!" I said and ushered them out. 

"Hurry up hyung! We will be waiting!" Baekhyun hollered. He's practically waking up the wole building. Aigoo, this dongsaeng....

Airie's POV

I came out wearing normal clothes. I'm so sleepy, I just grabbed any random sweater and shorts.

I wonder what is happening...?

"Oppa, its your turn." I walked up to him. He patted my head and said, "Good girl, continue to call your oppa, OPPA!" Chanyeol chuckled and i giggled. 

"Aigoo, hurry up and go wash up!" I laughed and pushed him like what he did to me.

He soon came back out and we headed to the practice room hand in hand.

When I opened the door, everything was dark, "Hello? Are you guys ther-" 

"SURPRISE AGAIN!" Everyone screamed and the lights flashed open.

Inside the practice room where tables of food. Balloons were decorated and party streamers were decorated as well. Confetti was on the floor along with more balloons. And on the center of the table was a cake that says, 'Congrats~'

I was really touched, I was almost tearing up, my nose was starting to get red...

"Aigoo Airie you don't have to cry! This is all that we could have done!" Suho comforted me.

... Which made me want to cry even more.

"Kamshakimnida guys, I am really touched." I said and sniffed.

"Kamshak guys, you really didn't need to do this but I still love the fact that you did!" Chanyeol joked and I half sniffed and half giggled.

"Come on! Don't just stand there you lovebirds! Start digging in cause I'm also hungry!" D.O said and everybody laughed then started digging in.

I'm really really thankful to have found friends like them.

And also a perfect boyfriend like oppa. ;3