Never Thought She Would Say That

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: hehe sorry for not updating! xp stuck of ideas! ;p i know thats a lame excuse.... ><"]

Airie's POV

"Okay Exo K, it is now your turn!" A person came opening the make up room. Exo K got up and Chanyeol said to me, "You can watch from behind the stage araso? You can see your handsome boyfriend shining!" I giggled and slapped his arm, "Your so cocky!" 

Chanyeol laughed and was about to go until I pulled him back and said, "Good luck Chanyeol!" Chanyeol smiled and pecked my forehead. 

Aigoo this guy, making me blush again.

I waved at him and he went on stage along with Exo K. 

...

​WOW THEY PERFORM SO GOOD! OMG OMG GEHEHEHHEEHEHEHE!

​Someone tapped my shoulder and I gasped. 

"Surprised to see me?" Sooha said. 

"Erm..." I shuffled my feet.

"I'm not happy that you recover that fast." Sooha said as she kicked my feet.

Ouch...

"Erm... I got to go..." I said and attempted to run but she grabbed my wrist. Painfully.

"You don't think I'm gonna let go that easily. I will take what's mine so just you wait." Sooha said let go of my wrist. I massaged my wrist a bit when she's out of sight.

I took one more glance at Exo K and ran to find Haeyoung eonni.

​When I found her she was texting to someone on her phone, "Eonni..." My voice cracked.

Haeyoung became alarmed, "OMG Airie what happened? Why do you look pale?"

​I look pale? I didn't even notice it myself...

"Eonni... I saw... Sooha... She... Wants Chanyeol back..." My voice cracked again as I began sobbing.

"That !" Haeyoung eonni clenched her fist, "Ssh don't cry Airie-ah. If anything can make her stop loving Chanyeol is himself. We'll tell him later araso?"

I nodded. Tears kept coming out of my eyes.

Maybe... Maybe I should break up with Chanyeol so that Sooha will stop bothering Chanyeol... But... I don't want to... I want Chanyeol!

​I daren't go outside now. Haeyoung eonni have led me back to the make up room and stayed next to me.

​In a while Exo K came back panting and talking to each other casually until...

"OH MY GOD AIRIEBEAR WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Chanyeol screamed and ran to me. I flinched at his tone and whispered, "Um... Soo-" Chanyeol abruptly stood up and went out, "I'm gonan be right back." Chanyeol said through gritted teeth and slammed the door. 

"Yay hyung is gonna teach the a lesson!" Kai cheered to enlighten the mood.

But the atmosphere seemed heavy already...

​Chanyeol...

Chanyeol's POV

I searched around the whole back stage and stopped at a certain person who irritates me so much.

I stomped over to her and pulled her arm. "Oppa don't pull!" She struggled and I finally let go of her. 

"Don't oppa me okay?!" I shoute at her. I massaged my temples a bit and glared at her. 

"Sooha please just listen okay? We are OVER, here let me spell it O V E R araso? Don't disburt us." I said.

"But oppa I want you...." Sooha trailed off. 

"Listen, we had a thing, but now its over, so please just move on with life okay?" I said calmly.

Sooha suddenly cried and whimpered, "But are we still friends?" I nodded. "Best friends?" I nodded again.

Pssh like we we are best friends.

"Okay then... I'll... Never thought I say this but.... I'll give you my blessings..." Sooha cried and bid me goodbye.

That was easy I guess.

I walked back to the make up room to tell the news.

[A.N: don;t think its gonna end hereeeee! something is gonna happen! :p sorry for being such a bad author in making so much troubles... :p]