The Winner Is....

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: alrighty im on the phone now kekekekek, because im in a hotel having high tea with the most delicious pudding ever and the greatest scones in ENGLAND, my i do agree. Kekeke! xD]

>Airie's POV<

Soon everybody's going back to work. Exo K is cleaning the food tabled along with some of the SM staff. I'm helping as well. Of course, we're recycling it!

We put the plastic plates, forks and spoons and cups in a bag and we put them in the beach's recycle bin. So, the time is running off.

I walked to Suho's side and pointed at my wrist, he nodded and grabbed the mic.

"Okay everyone! The time is up! Please form a line and we will measure your plastic bag weight!" Suho said and everyone stopped cleaning and started to form a line infront of the mini stage.

"Please come here... Thank you... Ah you are a 60kg for your transparent one and 44kg for your black plastic bag! Please give a group name so i could call your group if you win!" Kai said and the other Exo K members did the same.

I couldn't do anything because they can't know about me and Exo K's relationship... I watched Suho, he does things so carefully. No wonder he's the leader.

I looked over the person next to Suho. Sehun. He's usually quiet but towards his fans... He's not so bad... But still quiet and his eyes are emotionless as he talked and faked a smile. I really don't get him...

Baekhyun, he's nice, friendly and calm

. He is one of the calmest Exo K members I know other than DO. He's really easy to get along with too. DO, this O__O guy is funny, quiet and sweet. Keke but he's not as quiet as Sehun... He cooks for the other members other then Chanyeol!

Kai, he is one cunning and sneaky Exo K member. But he's sweet. He has an ex i heard Chanyeol say... Huh... But he's fun to be with! He is one of the people i like to spend time with other than Chanyeol. Scratch that, i like all the Exo K members.

Chanyeol, my best friend, boyfriend and someone as important as umma, appa and imo. I couldn't put the way i love him in words. He protects me and i feel secure when I'm with him.

With all of my explaining about Exo K, they have already finished counting the weight of the plastic bags!

[A/N: have to stop here... Continue part 2 later.. ><]