Fake Relationship

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

>Airie's POV<

>Fast Forward<

We are at SM building.

I wonder why must we leave Lotte World.

I wanted to play some more.

Hmmpt.

But Chanyeol seemed so serious about something.

And he said Soo Man-sshi will explain everything later.

We had reached SM building and we went in the 'Conference Room'.

Soo Man-sshi was already sitting there with his face really serious.

Soo Man-sshi saw me and smiled, "I'm sure you don't know what is happening."

I nodded.

"We will explain." Soo Man-sshi said.

Everyone got seated amd Soo Man-sshi started to explain.

"Okay so first of all. There's this girl, she is from China. Her name is Soo Ha. She used to be Chanyeol's ex."

Chanyeol flinched at the word 'ex.'

I looked at him and he nodded.

"Chanyeol was of course sad about it and that was when he was a trainee. When Exo K debuted she acted as if she never dumped him. But Chanyeol refused to recognise her which I think is a good idea."

"But her family needed to move to China for personal reasons. She went to China and we thought she would stay forever. But she didn't and she is now back."

"Sooha is a very um.... How do you put it...? Very cunning? She until now couldn't face that they're relationship is over with Chanyeol. And she has been finding Chanyeol ever since. Let's just say Chanyeol here doesn't have anymore feelings for Sooha."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"But Sooha still finds Chanyeol. And let's just say, she pushed every girl by her side... Um... Far? Because she thinks that she is the only one 'good' enough for Chanyeol." Soo Man-sshi made comas at the word good.

I nodded then looked at Chanyeol, "You don't like her anymore?"

Chanyeol nodded almost too quickly. 

"To be precise, I have no feelings for her in my heart. And now i find her annoying." Chanyeol simply said.

My mouth formed into an 'O'.

"I think I have a plan. Since we have little Airie here." Soo Man-sshi smiled at me.

I tilted my head in confusion.

What does he mean by we have little Airie here?

"Airie, pretend to be Chanyeol's girlfriend." Soo Man-sshi said.

I think my eyes almost popped out of my head. 

"Mwoh?!" I said.

I looked at Chanyeol, his face has become into a shocked one.

"That makes sense since that both of you are living in the same room." Kai said.

Everyone else agreed.

My mouth is hanging on the floor now. 

"Please Airie?" Soo Man-sshi pleaded.

"To protect Chanyeol from this horrid girl?" Soo Man-sshi pleaded again.

I thought about it for awhile.

"A-araso..." I said quietly.

Chanyeol is still in shock.

"Just when you guys are out, be sure to disguise your selves." Soo Man-sshi warned.

I nodded and Chanyeol too nodded. 

His mouth is on the floor too.