My JJang Girl~

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

(A/N: going to complete this story with this chap!!! :( sadly its finally the end, the END END of the fic~ yay! Thanks so much those who sticked with me and even silent readers!!! ^^ I really appreaciate it~~~)

Airie's POV

My eye's are still puffy from yesterday. I'm just very happy that eomma and appa get to meet oppa. Aaaah, feels like a ton of burden lifted off my chest that eomma and appa knows as well. 

I wonder is they approved or not?

The window that is open blew wind inside and a yellow leaf got stuck in my hair. I smiled at the leaf and walked towards the window.

Must be all of you right? You guys just replied to my question right? Thanks for the leaf, I'll keep if forever.

"Airiebear gwaenchana?" Oppa came from behind and hugged me tight. 

"I'm alright oppa. I asked eomma and appa a question and they answered me with this leaf." I smiled up at him and he kissed my temple, "I'm sure they're happy."

Another gust of wind blew and I smiled finally.

"Oppa you don't have training today?"

''I don't know really. Soo Man hyung wanted to meet us later." He shrugged and held me tighter.

"At what time?"

"About soon maybe..." He turned me around and wiggled his nose against mine.

"Keke, oppa your so cute." I giggled and he pecked me on the lips, "Only for you~~" He sang. 

His voice is so nice! 

-----

"Annyeonghaseyo Soo Man hyung. You were looking for us?" Chanyeol bowed and I followed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Soo Man-sshi." 

"Do you know about your relationship in public?" Soo Man-sshi said in a serious tone.

"Yes hyung. We are aware of it." Oppa said and nodded.

"You two are doing great. keep it up, for public and your own happiness, because your relationship was apparently a big hit." Soo Man-sshi finally smiled and his wrinkles were now ver visible on his cheeks.

I smiled back genuinely and bowed, "Kamshakimnida Soo Man-sshi!" 

"For what? It was both of you that built this relationship. Now shoo! Go have some fun, I told Exo K to have another day off. But tomorrow, another day of intensive training." Soo Man-sshi went back to his serious tone.

"Kamshakimnida Soo Man hyung." Chanyeol oppa smiled and bowed.

Then after we went out hand in hand.

Chanyeol's POV

Yes, yes, yes, YEEES! 

Another day with Airiebear!

But sigh... Another day of intensive training tomorrow...

But Airiebear is worth it~

"Airiebear, where do you want to go now?"

"I don't know oppa. Staying at home would do also."

"Araso, let's watch one of the recent dramas araso?"

I pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her waist. This is how it should be, just me and her like this. 

We reached home and snuggled on the couch, drinking hot chocolate as it was almost winter, "Oppa ah~" She fed me another mouth of her home-made waffles. You can never get tired of them I swear.

I chewed them while smiling, "Saranghae." I kissed her on the lips, smudging some whip cream on her lips.

"Saranghae oppa...." As she kissed me back.

I want everyday to be like that, just me and her.

My JJang girl. <3

(A/N: AAAAAH FINALLY DONE! AND I UPDATED TWO TIMES TODAY WOOT WOOOT!!!!!!! ^^ THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO SUPPORTED ME TO THE END AND PUSHED ME TO FINISH THE FIC COMPLETELY! REALLY GRATEFUL TO THOSE PEOPLE~ <3 THANKS SILENT READERS AS WELL! THANKS EVERYBODY!!! ^^)