Fast Miracle

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

>Chanyeol's POV<

Sun rays hit my face through the curtains. And I opened my eyes.

It had been a day and to be exact, I was so tired. 

I looked at Airie and sighed.

She hasn't waken up yet.

I held her hand again and whispered, "Please wake up... Please, it will be a miracle when you do...."

I felt something move under my hand.

I looked my hand in Airie's hand.

Her finger moved. Once. Twice. Thrice.

I quickly stood up and looked at her face. Her eyes slowly opening. 

"AIRIE!" I practically shouted.

I ran out to call the doctor and nurses.

The doctor came rushing in and he checked Airie. Then he looked at me, "Thats the fastest coma ever. The first time I've seen someone wake up so fast. Miracle really. But unfortunately she will still be in the hospital for a few days and she will also be on a wheelchair as she still can't walk as there will be pains because of the burns. Take care." And then the doctor left.

"C-Chanyeol?" I heard a voice crack. I turned around slowly and when I saw Airie blinking at me, I ran towards her and hugged her.

"How are you? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Tell me." I blurted out.

"I'm okay Chanyeol. But my feet hurt..." Airie said softly.

My fists clenched into fists and Airie puts a hand over my hand and I calmed down a bit.

I locked my eyes with hers and her cheek with my thumb, "You don't know how worried I am when you fainted. Don't ever do that on me again. Its all the 's fault!"

"Sssh," Airie hushed me, "Not so loud! An I'm pretty sure its an accident... Right?" I shook my head fervently, "Never, she did that on purpose."

I hugged her and we stayed like that. I played with her hair and smiled.

This is what I like.

"Chanyeol, how are Exo K? Are they coming?" Airie asked. "Yeah they are soon." I checked my watch. Its around 9 am, they should still be practicing. "Let's wait till 10, its still 9 right now, they should be still practicing right now." I said.

Airie nodded and played with my fingers. "Chanyeol, do you think I am annoying?"

I looked into her eyes and said, "Never. Your everything to me." A smile tugged on Airie's lips as she tried hard not to smile.

"Just smile already, I know you wanna~" I teased. "Yah Chanyeol!" Airie hit my arm playfully.

Airie wiggled her legs, "Its hard to move..." She pouted.

I chuckled, "They will remove it soon Airiebear but you will be on a wheelchair..." I whispered the last part as it made my heart wrench in pain.

"Its normal Chanyeol." Airie said and squeezed my hand. 

Then I heard a tinkling sound, "You already see this lots of times right?" She held her charm necklace gently.

"Yeah, but I don't really know the reason.." I rubbed the back of my neck. 

"You see this heart? It indicates love where ever I go, a book which idicates my first day of school when I was 4, and a candy charm for my love of candies." She giggled softly.

I smiled, my Airiebear does love candies a lot.

I picked up the heart charm and says, "You do bring love wherever you go. You made me fell for you."

Airie blushed and fiddled with my fingers.

"Aww, now your shy!" I teased again.

"Yah!" Airie said again as well.

And we played like that until 10.

[A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE COMING~ :D]