Bad Girl?

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

>Airie's POV<

The beach campaign is in two days! I'm getting fidgety! Omona.... Will everything go alright? 

Exo K is training again. I heard Soo Man-sshi saying that Exo M is coming! I'v never met them before! I'm also fidgetty about that as well...

Aish I'm so board.... Sorry, BORED. I secretly looked at Chanyeol and smiled. I went up to him and asked, "Chanyeol, can I go out?" "Hmm? Out?" Chanyeol hesitated for a bit. "Okay, but be back."

I mentally did a pump fist in the air and grinned ear to ear. I skipped out the door almost instantly to get out of this boredom. 

I went to the park, with a playground... Don't tell anybody! I like playing in playgrounds... FINE! I ADMIT I'M CHILDISH! HMMPT!

I sat on the swing with a girl next to me. I didn't care because I like swinging on swings, a lot. But then... The girl turned her head...

It was Sooha.

"What are you doing here?" She demanded looking at me with cold eyes. "Um... Its the park?" I answered meekly. Dear did she look scary with those eyes! "I hate you..." Sooha said. "I um... Don't know..." I looked down and swinged a bit.

"You know what? I bought a poodle in Pet Palooza." Sooha said looking at me again. "You did? But I didn't see you!" I exclaimed. I mean, i REALLY didn't see her! Or... Did I just missed her? Hmm...

"My brother went and bought the poodle for me. Let me describe him, he'd about this tall, he wore a green cap on that day, and most of all, his face looks like me!" Sooha screeched her long nail on her cheek. So that was the boy! The boy really did look like Sooha... That's why he looked so familiar! "My bro saw the poster and rushed to tell me. What a faithful brother. I'm going to win the beach campaign as well. Just you wait. JANG. AI. RIE." She shouted the last part and walked away without me giving her a reply.

Is it a bad idea to come to the park after all? I think I should tell Chanyeol later...

I stood up immediately and ran to SM Building.

>Fast Forward<

When I reached there I opened the training door a little too loud, which made Exo K look at me with worried eyes. 

"What happened?! Tell me! I will never let you out ever again!" Chanyeol stomped over to me and pulled me to the coach. Exo K gathered around me as well.

"I saw Sooha." I explained briefly about what happened. Exo K was also shocked that it was such a coincidence.

"Again I am never letting you out again!" Chanyeol pulled me onto his lap. 

"Chanyeol, if she win its alright right?" I asked and looked at him. Chanyeol considered this and then said, "Actually thats true. Nothing would happen right? ALl she will do is attend the concert nothing more!" Exo K nodded in agreement, "Nothing will happen!" Kai said. "Yeah!" Suho said as well and the others agreed. 

Nothing would happen!

...

Right?

 

>Chanyeol's POV<

I'm sure nothing would happen! I my little Airiebear's hair and hugged her from behind, "Don't worry okay? And don't make me scared like that ever again!" 

I admit, seeing her with beads of sweat on her forehead, panting hard because of running, who knew what happened? 

Aish Sooha....!

This is so annoying! Can't she just stay away from me already?! I hate her! Isn't it obvious? Who would give insults to people you don't hate and just act cold?!

Maybe she's just dumb. Yeah I think so. Her brain is the size of a peanut. A very tiny peanut and thats that.

[A/N: hello again readers! hehe! i need to make more problems... so.... heres the chapter with a problem! there will also be another encounter though... mianhae about that encounter until then! stay tuned! okay i sound like a TV or a radio! :p anyway, stay tuned SOON because I'll be back for a double update! :D]