Out Day!

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

>Airie's POV<

I'm following Chanyeol to his... training room? 

The one with the clouds.

I really like it there, its pretty.

Chanyeol said he's a group called Exo split into two and he's in one called Exo K.

Isn't Exo a planet? 

Hmm.... Weird.

I wonder... What am i doing here again? I truly don't know.

We entered the room and 5 people were already there.

I bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, Airie imnida." 

They bowed back. 

The smiley guy said, "Annyeong, Suho imnida and I'm the leader of Exo K. My real name is Joon Myeon." He smiled. Guess he really likes to smile.

The manliest one, well to me i think he's manly, said, "Annyeong, Kai imnida. Real name's Jong In."

The one with the big eyes, he looks like a huge owl to me.... Wow.... anyway, he said, "D.O imnida. Kyung Soo is my real name." And then he smiled. Those eyes are still huge.... Wow...

The guy with the mushroom head, ouch no offense but he does have a mushroom head. [A/N: REALLY NO OFFENSE! I LOVE SEHUN AS MUCH AS YOU READERS! :P XP] Said, "Sehun imnida. I really think there is no difference with my name and my real name but its Se HOOn." He said. Uh... okay?

The one that looks gentlest said, "Hi, my name is Byun Baek Hyun." He smiled. He is one gentle person... Haha.

I nodded and saw a couch and asked, "Um... Can I sit here?" I pointed at the couch.

D.O laughed, "Of course!" 

I went to the couch and sat crossed legged when the door opened.

Soo Man-sshi came in and said, "Good, stay here and watch them. I'll call Haeyoung to tell you what to do." 

"What... To do?" I echoed Soo Man-sshi. I don't get a single think he is talking about.

He chuckled, "Just wait Airie." 

I nodded and in minutes Haeyoung eonni is here with her hair in pigtails.

She looks awfully young in pigtails! Almost like my age! Did I mention I'm 18? Don't tell anyone! I haven't told anybody yet! Even Haeyoung eonni!

Haeyoung eonni smiled at me and said, "Come on, let's get you dressed."

"Dressed?" I echoed again. 

Kai stifled a laugh, I looked at his direction and tilted my head.

Why did he laugh? Is there a problem?

Huh, weird. 

Haeyoung eonni just smiled and pulled me outside.

She brought me to this room that had a sign that said 'Dressing Room.'

I went in with her and she started styling me.

"Omo! I think I will tie your hair in pigtails! You will look soo cute!" Haeyoung eonnie cooed.

She started styling my hair, tying them in two.

I don't know how I look like, sure there is a mirror in front of me but I don't really know how to differenciate my dos and don'ts.

She pushed me in the bathroom and gave me clothes to wear.

I came out like this:

tumblr_m34dooBPOF1qct7olo1_500.png

I admit i was cold. Hehe, Haeyoung eonni saved me! 

She sighed in content, "Ok! Let's go back to the traning room!" 

Then we walked back.

>Chanyeol's POV<

Airie went somewhere with Haeyoung noona. I don't know where did she go though. I am busy practicing 'Mama'.

Then Airie came back wearing warm clothes.

She looks all comfy and warm. Despite me being sweaty. Aish.

Then Soo Man-hyung came back in saying, "Okay! One more practice and then you guys could go Lotte World?"

"Lotte World?" Airie echoed again, but with this slight excitement in her voice.

"Yup! Lotte World. Decided to give you guys a day off!" Soo Man-hyung calpped his hands in glee.

I haven't been in Lotte World quite a long time too. 

To be honest I was jumpy! I wanted to go!

WOO! LOTTE WORLD HERE I COME!