Stay Away

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

>Airie's POV<

My feet hurt a whole lot but now its getting better.

I'm still a bit woozy but at least Chanyeol is next to me.

Woozy... Woozy... 

Chanyeol nuzzled noses with me and said, "Are you okay? You look a bit dizzy." 

"I'm a bit dizzy... I think I'm gonna take a nap Chanyeol." I said and my eyes slowly closed. 

Chanyeol whispered, "Have a nice nappy time Airiebear." And he kissed my lips.

I smiled a bit and I drifted to sleep...

>Chanyeol's POV<

My little Airiebear went to sleep and I kissed her on the forehead one last time and went to SM Building.

"Hyung! How is Airie?" Baekhyun asked.

"She woke up already. We can visit her a little later. She's sleeping now. But," I clenched my fist, "I'm going to get some revenge on a ."

"Want me to come with you?" Suho asked me.

I shook my head.

I need time to solve things out.

I took out my phone and scrolled the whole contact list, I finally found the ID, "y Girl."

I can't believe I still didn't delete her number!

Aish, but at least I change her ID.

I slapped my forehead and texted her, "Meet me at the cafe near the station. I need to talk to you. Watch it, don't flirt ." I pressed send I went on my way.

>Fast Foreword<

I sat on the cafe's chair and sipped my coffee.

A tinkling sound of the bell stuck on the door rang.

I looked up and saw the face --- Sooha.

"Annyeong oppa!" She said cheerfully.

"Um... Hello..." I said awkwardly.

"So whatcha wanna talk about?" face asked.

I pulled my cap lower and said, "I just wanna say, you BETTER stay away, and this is the last warning. Seriously. Your being so riducolous. Don't you see? So I'm here saying this calmly to you and saying that, you better stop hurting Airie. Because you do all this your making me hate you more." 

I sighed and sipped the last drop of my coffee and sad, "That's it, now goodbye." 

I didn't let her say anything and I put the cash on the table and left the damn place.

[A/N: i know i know this is short BUT i have to sleep VERY early because tomorrow i have a 18 hour flight. :p because as some of you know Im in london right now and I'm going back to my home town; Brunei. So... Mianhaeyo! ><"]