HOME!

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: I'M STARTING SCHOOL TOMORROW!! AISH RUSH RUSH RUSH UPDATES AGAIN... >< ==" -.-]

>Airie's POV<

"You have healed the quickest I have ever seen in my whole life! And you have only been in the hospital for what? 4 days and your already better! You still can't walk but your burns are healing quick!" The doctor exclaimed as he took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes and then put them back on then went back staring at my feet.

I giggled. The doctor is funny! 

"So can I get discharged?" I asked. "Yeah you can but be careful with hot stuffs." The doctor said and went away with one of the nurses.

"Hear that Chanyeol? I can finally go home!" I clasped my hands together and smiled one of the biggest smiled I can manage.

"Yup, you go wash up and we can get going." Chanyeol said. 

I slowly got up and went to the bathroom with the wheelchair.

"WAIT!" Chanyeol said as he put  his hand through the door I was about to close.

"Wae?" I asked him. "I'll brush your teeth for you since it's a bit troublesome." Chanyeol simply said as he picked up the toothbrush and began to squeeze toothpaste on it. "But Chanyeol my hand are fi-" I was cut off by Chanyeol who put the toothbrush in my mouth. 

I pouted slightly. Well I tried to pout BECAUSE there was a toothbrush moving in my mouth but not ME controlling it.

When he finished I quickly pushed him out, "Ok! Your done! Wait outside!" I said.

When I came out I wore this:

But unfortunately with casts on. 

You know its hard to sit on a wheelchair with casts on?! One time I tried to scratch a place which was terribly itchy and I just COULDN'T BECAUSE there was a think cast blocking my way! Aish it itched so much I couldn't even do anything about it!

Anyway, forget about that, at least it doesn't itch NOW.

I looked at Chanyeol and he said, "Let go?"

"YUP!" I shouted and pumped my fist in the air.

FINALLY HOME HOME HOME! I hate hospital food let me tell you! I rather eat my own cooked food!

Chanyeol pushed me out of the hospital and I breathed in fresh air. "You can breathe in there too! So why do you inhale the air here?" 

I scrunched my nose and held my nose bridge, "It stinks of medicine and stuffs and its so stuffy and the air their was like so hard to breathe! Thank god I recovered early!"

Chanyeol laughed hysterically as he helped me onto the chair in the van and he put the wheelchair in the trunk.

"Annyeong Jongmin-sshi I haven't seen ya in a long time!" I waved at Jongmin-sshi from the back seat since he was sitting in teh driver's seat.

"Annyeong Miss Airie." Was his reply. Sheesh so formal!

I ignored the fact that he was so formal with me and turned to Chanyeol, "I can't wait to see Exo K!" 

"HUH!? WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEE?" Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"Aigoo Chanyeol I have see you everyday!" I lightly hit his chest.

Chanyeol smiled and pulled me into a hug.

>Chanyeol's POV<

I'm really glad that she can go home now after the few days that she has been living in the hospital.

And when we reached SM Building and we went up to the training room with me pushing on Airiebear's wheelchair Exo K exploded with cheers.

"AIRIE YOUR BACK!" Kai was the first one who shouted followed by, "AIRIEEEEEE!" By DO, "AIRIE WELCOME BACK!" By Suho hyung, "WE MISS YOU AIRIE!" Baekhyun and "Hello Airie..." By Sehun. Sheesh this guy but I shrug it off.

They all came and hugged Airie but after 2-3 seconds I pushed them off. 

I mouthed, "MINE!" Kai gave me a sly smile and Suho hyung smirked. I stuck my tongue out at them and hugged Airie myself. 

I know I'm territorial but Airiebear is MINE! Keke...

"Anyone have a notebook?" Airie asked. "Why?" Asked DO. "Because I will try to improve my bad drawing skills while you guys are training..." She pouted. I pinched her cheeks and said, "You don't need to, Soo Man hyung said we can go out. Haeyoung noona is coming too." 

Airie smiled big and said, "When? Now? When?!" "Yup now." Suho hyung said and we were all going out the door in an instant.