COMA?!

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: need to tell you guys something, since you can see my the title of this chap, Airie is in a coma, so... SHE WILL HAVE NO POVs IN A FEW CHAPS. ;p sorry tell you guys that...]

>Chanyeol's POV<

Airie went into a hospital room and the doctor and nurses sen to check up on her.

I couldn't though. That freaking .

I worried as hell and the rest of Exo K have arrived.

I was the most worried. To be exact, i was worried out of my wits.

I was hyperventilating.

"Hyung stop pacing around here! It's making me dizzy!" Kai whined.

I ignored him and continued pacing. I think maybe its bad for my legs?

Nah, walking is good... Right? Whatever.

JUST then the doctor and nurses came out and I rushed towards his side, "Annyeong doc, how's her condition?" 

"Out of all she's alright but... Her feet are a severely burnt, but it can be healed within a few weeks. She won't be able to walk sadly so she will be sitting on a wheelchair as the coffee that burnt her feet were really hot. She's in a coma right now and I'm terribly sorry. Let's hope she will wake up soon." With that the doctor and the nurses walked away leaving the door open so I can see my Airiebear.

There she was, with casts around her feet as her feet were severely burnt. 

I ran in as fast as I could with Exo K trailing behind me.

Airie... I have no energy to even stand that I plopped down on the chair next to the bed.

Her eyes closed, everything looked fine but her feet.

I held her hand and squeezed it.

Airiebear, wake up soon araso? I will teach the a lesson so wake up and then be with me and Exo K but mostly me...

I heard sniffling as I turned around and saw Exo K crying silently.

Even the cold icy man Sehun shed tears of sadness.

"We're as close as brothers and sisters, and I want to see Airie smiling again..." Baekhyun said a a few tears fell out of his eyes.

I looked at Sehun, he looked away while sniffling and his nose was a bit red.

Kai was crying so much silently that he looks like a fountain right now...

DO was crying too making small sniffling noses as his nose was pink.

Suho hyung was also crying even though he's usually Mr. Sunshine...

Me in the other hand, tears were falling one after another not stopping. 

I carresed my Airie's cheek and whispered weakly, "Wake up soon araso? Please?"

Soo Man hyung phoned to Suho hyung saying that we should get back to SM building and leave Airie alone to rest.

I couldn't, doesn't he know?!

I absolutely couldn't!

How could I when Airie looks so vulnerable there?! The cast was as huge as a microphone and it looks like it hurt a lot.

OBVIOUSLY IT HURT A LOT BABO. I'M GOING KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL SOOHA. .

I called Soo Man hyung personally and said I won't come back, he said, "I understand Chanyeol, stay there as long as you like. But you shall and will attend tomorrow's practice. After that you may go back to the hospital."

Exo K sadly walked out of the hospital room while I stayed there, almost lifeless just staring at the angelic face of my Airiebear.

You must wake up Airiebear... You must... You just must...

With that thought I drifted to sleep with my head on the hospital bed's side table...

[A/N: sad chap? i wanna cry even writing it myself.... ><"]