The Papps

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: im so mianhae.... >< really!! >< i'm just really busy... i hate myself... ><" a short chap cause i can only update one time today!! its soooooooo short!! >< and its a late update... >< haish i'll double update tomorrow! i promise!!!]

>Airie's POV<

I woke up as looked at Chanyeol's angelic face.

I giggled and stole a kiss from him.

When I was trying to get up a pair of long arms pulled me down.

"How dare you steal a kiss from me when I'm sleeping huh?" Chanyeol whispered.

I yelped as he tried to tickle me as I scampered away.

"Merong!" I stuck my tongue out at him, grabbed clothes and ran to the bathroom.

I came out wearing this:

The bow is cute right? My finishing touches~ Haha lol.

I came out of the bathroom and Chanyeol hugged me again.

"Chanyeol-ah, go wash up! Your practice is soon starting!" I squealed and pushed him towards the toilet. He pouted, grabbed clothes and went in.

He came out in a simple tee and pants but he still looked cute in just simple clothes. 

"Palli!" I almost ran out of the dorm when Chanyeol pulled my hand firmly and said, "Have you have any idea how early is it?" 

I turned to look up at the clock on the wall and gasped, it was stil pretty early. 

I looked at my own watch and frowned. "My watch had the wrong time..." I sheepishly said.

"I have not eaten breakfast." Chanyeol said and stared at me with glistening eyes. 

I pouted then said sheepishly again, "I forgot breakfast... Hehe..." 

I made breakfast of spaghetti and Chanyeol wolfed down the whole plate.

"Yah! Slowly Chanyeol, SLOWLY!" I emphasized the word 'slowly.'

"But its so good!" Chanyeol said through a mouthfull of food.

I sighed and looked at him ate, that was actually his SECOND plate already.

And when he finished he laid back on the chair and sighed in content, "Is it THAT good?" I asked. Chanyeol looked at me weirdly as if I need not to ask that question, "Course it is!" 

We went after that.

You wouldn't want to know what happened next though...

The papparazzi were everywhere! And we couldn't get thought!