Morning

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

>Chanyeol's POV<

I came out of the bathroom after I was done washing myself up when I saw Airie sleeping on the couch soundly.

I looked at her and sighed.

What is Soo Man hyung thinking?! I can never get him. Whatever. Just go with the flow.

I sat on the bed and looked at Airie again. 

Ok, I face it, I can't let her sleep on the couch, it seems wrong to me. Aish.

I tip toed over to the couch and carried Airie bridal style. Wow she's light as a feather!

I tried to lay her down on the bed but guess what? Her arms are glued to my neck just great. How am I going to sleep now?! I groaned mentally.

I laid down with her colliding on my chest and slowly her arms went down to her sides again.

Now the freaking problem that Airie is on my chest! God.

I slipped off slowly and yes! I got away. 

She's really light you know that? Well, off to sleep. 

>Fast Forward<

>Airie's POV<

I woke up at around 8. 

Huh? I'm on the bed. Weird? 

WAIT! WHERE"S CHANYEOL-SSHI?! 

I checked my side and he wasn't there. Then I heard the loud sniffling noise coming from the front of me. 

Chanyeol-sshi is sleeping on the couch. 

Hmm... Did he carry me to the bed?

OMO! 

There's this schedule on the wall so I decided to check it out. 

WHA?! HIS SCHEDULE STARTS AT 8:30 AM?!

I ran to his side and shook him gently.

He stirred once but continued to sleep.

I have noticed that he makes this weird sniffling sound when he sleeps... Thats adorable hehe....

I shook him harder and he abruptly sat up. 

"Oh it's you Airie. What do you want?" Chanyeol-sshi asked groggily.

I whispered back, "It's 8 am Chanyeol-sshi. And your schedule starts at 8:30 am..." 

"MWOH?!" He quickly scrambled up and went to the bathroom.

Hmm.... Do you know that our dorm is the biggest? There's even a mini kichen.

I walked over to the fridge and saw that there are eggs and bacon.

OK! I shall cook for him!

I cooked scrambled eggs and bacon American style.

Chanyeol-sshi came out and looked at me. 

"You cooked?" He asked curiously.

"Yes... A thank you for letting me sleep on the bed..." My cheeks flushed a bit pink, i could feel it... god... 

"Thank you." Chanyeol-sshi smiled at me. "And just call me Chanyeol. No need for the formalities." He waved it off.

>Chanyeol's POV<

Airie is actually quite a comfortable person to be with to be honest.

She cooked me breakfast and she's really kind. Hmm, I could get a long with her.

"Wanna see us practice?" I asked.

Airie just looked at me confused. 

Guess she doesn't know that I'm in a group. Oh well.

"Just follow me, I will explain on the way." I said.

After done eating we went down the floor while i explained to her that I am in a group called Exo spilt into two which I am in Exo K.

She nodded and continued listening. 

I think she can go our training room. I mean, Soo Man hyung's the one that brought her here so I'm sure of it.