Coming Back

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: I'm almost going soon!! :)) Wish me a safe flighT! :p anyway its a long chap! ^^]

>Airie's POV<

I went back to the hotel after that.

I washed my self up and called Haeyoung eonni up.

"AIRIE! HOW ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OKAY?! HOW IS THE HOTEL?! WHAT ABOUT THE MONEY?! IS IT ENOUGH?!" Haeyoung eonni bombarded me with question, but not just that, she practically screamed over the phone... And ouch my ear...

"Eonni I'm fine! The hotel is good and there is enough money don't worry eonni!" I said, "Is.... Anybody missing me...?" I said quietly.

"OF COURSE! THE WHOLE EXO K HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" She shouted again... Ouch.... I think my ear buds are gonna pop.

"Eonni, don't shout okay? Cause um... My earbuds are gonna break soon... Heh heh.. And really?" I asked.

"Yeah, especially Park. Chan. Yeol~" Haeyoung eonni sing songed.

From here I could tell that she was smiling and I blushed.

"Really...? But... Isn't he with Sooha?"I asked.

"Sooha? Haha no he isn't. He hates Sooha remember? He's missing you. And basically, he looks like a zombie." Haeyoung eonni giggled at the other end.

Now. It hit me. Is that why Chanyeol chased after me? Is it? Hmm....?

"Really? He looked like a zombie?" I asked.

"Yeah, thank goodness your coming back tomorrow." Haeyoung eonni said.

"Yeah..." I said.

And we ended there, we said goodbye and we hanged up.

Is it true that Chanyeol likes me? Does that mean we have the same feelings? Is it?

>Chanyeol's POV<

"ACHOO!" I sneezed.

Is someone gossiping about me?

Now I wonder....?

Anyway, we just finished performing History on M Countdown and it went smoothly.

Thank god.

I wonder when is Airie coming back?

Soo Man hyung walked in and clapped his hands, "Good job boys! Work harder okay?" 

"Yes hyung." All of us said.

"By the way boys, Exo M is coming soon." Soo Man hyung said.

We nodded.

So Exo M is coming.

I get to see my twin brother, Kris.

You see, we aren't really twins. 

Its just that our fans call us Twin Towers because we are the tallest in Exo K and Exo M.

So yeah that's just how it was created.

Maybe I can talk to Kris hyung about this problem.

Aish Sooha. 

I. HATE. YOU.

Geez.

Airie.... Where are you? When are you coming back? Airie..............

 

 

>Fast Forward< 

>Airie's POV<

So its already time to go back.

I'm in Gimhae International Airport Busan now. 

Well, actually now I am in Incheon airport.

Cause let's say I skip the sleeping, reading, daydreaming about Chanyeol part in the plane.

Incheon_International_Airpot_(interestin

i have to face Chanyeol now...

But I want to see him so badly...

And talk to him...

Hug him...

All that...

I'm at SM dorms now since its already night and there is no practice at night unless Soo Man-sshi told Exo K to practice which sometimes happen a lot often.

I wonder... If Chanyeol is in our dorm...

Hehe... Our...

Anyway, I slowly opened the door and peeked through.

I see Chanyeol laying on the bed looking at the ceiling.

I whispered, "Chanyeol..."

Chanyeol sprang up and looked at the door.

He came running towards me and hugging me so tight.

"C-Chanyeol... Can't... Breathe..." I gasped for air.

"Mianhae... Where have you been?! I missed you so much! Did you have any idea how worried I was?!" Chanyeol said and hugged me again.

Chanyeol was... Worried?

"I... Thought you were with Sooha and I thought you were with her when i wasn't here..." I whispered.

"Never ever ever say that name again. Tell me everything why weren't you here after you wash up." Chanyeol said and sniffed my hair.

I nodded and went to wash up.

So.... Chanyeol missed me? Was worried about me? Wow.... I.... Missed his too...