Cleaning

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: and so, here's my double update! hope you like it! ^^]

>Airie's POV<

Fidgety... Fidgety... Fidgety... Today is the day where the beach compaign is held. We're in the van going to the beach and I'm fidgety as ever... 

I fiddled with my fingers and glanced at the window once in awhile to see if we're almost there... Scratch that almost every second... Chanyeol squeezed my hand and whispered in a soothing voice, "I said its alright if she wins right? Nothing will happen!" I nodded and squeezed back.

We soon reached the beach and I jumped out for air. It was quite squeezy and to add that I was on Chanyeol's lap the whole time... "Does your legs hurt?" I asked Chanyeol. "No why?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "Aren't I... Heavy?" I asked. "What?! No! Your light as a feather!" Chanyeol blurted and his cheeks reddened. 

I giggled a bit and everyone got to work. We set up a mini stage for 7 people to fit in at almost the top of the hill to see everyone clean up. The cleaning is supposed to start in 45 minutes. The stage will be comfy and we have bionoculers to see everyone clean. And theres already people sitting on benches with plastic bags of white and black in their hands. Sehun and Baekhyun carried a scale to see who has the heaviest plastic bag and set in on the middle of the stage.

I looked at the beach where more people where gathering and then looked at the time. "Its almost 1! We have to announce soon! Suho!" I said. Suho nodded and grabbed the mic, yes, there's a mic because a beach is very big.

"Annyeong everyone! Thank you for coming to the beach campaign! Let's see who's the winne shall we? We will start in a count of three! 1... 2... 3! Start cleaning!" Suho announced.

Lots of click clancking could be heard. Waters splashed along the shore. Crab's claws could be heard as well. I lay on my tummy and put my hands under my chin.

There's surely a lot of people who attended the campaign. Which I'm happy of.

Because, we are helping mother earth, reducing global warming, making the world a better place. 

I smiled at that thought. 

>Chanyeol's POV<

I wonder if everyone are fans? Or would they choose to be the good ones and came only because of cleaning the mother earth? Or is it both? I don't know.

There sure is a lot of rubbish alright. I'm glad that there are people cleaning.

But sometimes other people still litter... Aish... These people.

I spotted something that I didn't want to see but I expected it.

Sooha.

She was cleaning too, with the boy and another two girls. Now that I know that its Sooha's younger brother, I'm getting more pissed for a reason.

Why did he have to tell Sooha about the poster!? Sheesh!

She looks horrible. Nah, I'm just saying that because I hate that.

HATE her. You hear me? Don't misunderstood!

The cleaning should end up in a few hours more.

But we'll have a little break. 

We have set up a few table of food for all the people and I think its enough.

Its at the left side of the beach. Suho hyung will annouce it later and nobody knows it yet!

Hoho I can't wait for the surprise!