Just Contented

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

(A/N: READ THIS PLEASE! HELLO EVERYONE! FIRST THINGS FIRST, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! This is sort of my apology. I'm planning on trying out to write a one shot as a christmas gift, but you know... who should I feature? BUT ANYWAY!! I have quite a lot of comments fr my subbies to finish the story, and truly I feel ultra guilty, thats why I'm writing this chap and another one cause I don't think this chap is counted as an ending ahahaha, but anyway, since its also an apology, I'll give you guys... FLUFFFFFFF OVER LOAAAAAD! And also, if you guys comment that is, tell who should I feature for my christmas pressie to you guys? Hmm? ;) )

Chanyeol's POV

Oh my god man seriously, I'm still shocked over the thing man, like just awhile a go she made my Airiebear cry! And then she just gave me blessings?! Okay... But I'm still very happy that she said what she said!

AND SHE CAN ABSOLUTELY NOT TAKE BACK WHAT SHE SAID ALRIGHT.

Okay, I'm satisfied. Ehehehhehe.

I went back to the dressing room with a huge huge HUGE smile on face, I can't wait to tell my Airiebear!

"Airiebear, its alright okay don't cry anymore." I said softly as I walked towards her with her tear-stained face. "Aigoo, you won't look very nice while crying, so come on, chin up and smile cause I'll tell you something, alright." I smiled as I kissed her temple and rubbed her back soothingly. 

"What?" Sehun just asked me.

Wait wait wait... 

SEHUN?! 

Must be because he is really happy that finally one of his hyungs gets a girl...

"Yeah what hyung? Tell us already!" Kai urged me as well. I smiled and told them to gather round.

"She.... GAVE US BLESSINGS! Like wow right?!" I half-shrieked and half-squealed. I can't help me okay?

"You serious Yeol? But she was like, 'Chanyeol is mine' and all that!" Baekhyun started jumping around and stuffs.

"Maybe... She just broke down emotionally after what you said to her Yeol?" Suho Hyung said, aaaah, Hyung is always the nice guy ya know?

"Maybe, I don't care anymore, let's just go home, I'm pooped!" I took a whiff of Airiebear's hair and hugged her close. 

"Aigoo you too look so cute together!" Aparrently I forgot that Haeyoung Noona was here... Ehehehe

My bad...

I smiled and interlaced out fingers together, "Are you alright Airiebear?" I asked her, the chatters of relationship now spread all over the room.

"Yes Chanyeol... Oppa." She smiled sweetly at me. Oh gosh, did my heart just skip a beat?

Airie's POV

Oppa really does lots of things just for me... And I'm really happy to have him my my side.

As I walked I felt my necklace dangling.

That's right. Eomma and appa's death anniversary is coming...

I stayed quiet until Oppa asked me, "Are you alright?"

I couldn't be any better Oppa, couldn't be any better.

----

"UWAAAAA FINALLY I CAN SLEEP!" I squealed and laid down on the bed feeling ultra tired all of a sudden. And since Sooha is out of the picture, I have the right to be happy right? 

"Airiebeaaaar!" Chanyeol oppa ran towards me and jumped on the bed next to me. "I'm so haaaappy!" He smiled again and squealed with his deep voice, and its kinda funny really, you know, squealing with a deep voice ehehehe. He rolled over and hugged me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Just then a crack could be heard, BANG!

Um... I think the bed just broke?

"Chanyeol! Its because of you that you jumped on the bed!" I tried to wriggle free to check on the bed. 

"That's oppa for you! And i don't care, I want to enjoy this moment." He just hugged me tighter.

I just sigh and hugged him back. Its really nice you know, to hug the person you love and just relax. "Oppa why not you go wash up? I'm tired." I whispered softly and kissed his cheek shyly. 

"Mmm, again."

"Again what?"

"Kiss."

"Huh?"

"Kiss me again."

"Wae?"

"I want to. Jebal?"

"Araso...?" I kissed him again on the cheek.

"Again."

"Again and on the lips."

"One more."

"Longer."

".........."

"Oppa! Go wash up!" I squealed and pushed him, failed really, he's too strong.

"Ahahha, araso." He finally got up and went in the bathroom.

I giggled, I'm really thankful to have him.

I sat up and walked to the window, I opened and felt a nice cool breeze blowing my cheeks, making me shiver a little.

"Eomma, appa, is that you? Or is it auntie?" I whispered softly and looked up at the sky.

Thanks so much for letting me have Chanyeol oppa with me. Saranghaeyo.