Grave

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

(A/N: mind you that I have to rush my homework tomorrow but i certainly dont care MUAHAHAHAHA. and anyway, I hope you guys like this update. I really appreaciate those who stick with me, even the silent readers, I'm glad that you have the curiousity or whatsoever to read my fic! *tears of joy leaking...*)

Airie's POV

"Ayeeee look at that smitten love state! Hyung your grossing me out!" Baekhyun pretended to gag which caused everybody to laugh.

I giggled and slapped lightly on oppa's arm, "Aigoo, oppa stop being so mushy!"

Chanyeol oppa wiggled his eyebrows and winked, "Its only for you~"

...

"Oppa!" I laughed and hit his chest while my cheeks were burning the shade of the deepest shade of red. Aigoo...

We had fun celebrating you know, just chilling out. But practicing is almost starting soon... Sigh! Why did time pass by so fast? 

"Okay now! Its almost time! Get ready all of you. Your dance instructer should be on the way today to see how all of you guys are doing. If I'm not wrong." Haeyoung eonni started to stand up and clean up the floor.

"Awwwwwww why did time past by so fast?!" Suho whined. Oh that's surprising, not like his normal calm and collected self.

"Oh hyung so its you who is complaning now huh! Not even the maknae is complaining!" D.O. laughed at his older hyung and pointed from him to Sehun.

"Actually, I also object." Sehun said with a straight face and raising his hand up in the air.

(Silence...)

"BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!" Oppa bursted out with laughter, "Aigoo at least show a little emotions on your face!" Oppa clutched his stomach and started laughing like there's no tomorrow. (But there is actually!)

The others started laughing as well and Sehun finally cracked one of the genuine rare smiles I have ever seen. The maknae should smile more aigoo!

"Sehun you should smile more!" I laughed as well and Sehun turned to me grinning, "I'm getting the hang of it! You just need to pull your facial muscles up!"

I laughed even harder and tears started forming in my eyes, I looked at Haeyoung eonni, she was already on the floor, laughing silently while clutching her stomach as well and I saw that tears had started forming in her eyes as well.

Haeyoung eonni got up after another few seconds of laughing and cleared , "C'mon guys, seriously, Mr. Jung is coming soon so clean the mess up!"

Just then the door opened revealing a man around his mid 30's smiling at all of them, "Annyeong Exo K! Are you guys ready for another day of practice?" 

Oppa shot up immediately and started cleaning, i wondered why was he so frantic.

"Oppa why did you suddenly react like that?" I whispered.

"Don't get fooled by that smile! He may be funny and all but hell he will be strict when he feels like it!" Oppa whispered back and stole a kiss from my lips.

"Hey!" I pouted at him and he grinned cheekily.

"Okay guys! Get ready!" Mr. Jung said once again his loud voice booming through the whole practice room and Exo K started cleaning immediately while Haejung eonni waved good bye.

This... Will maybe take some time... =="

(Night time at Chanyeol's and Airie's Room)

"Oppa Mr. Jung is sure strict! But sometimes he can be so funny as well!" I exclaimed and plopped down in front of the TV rubbing my head after a shower.

"Yeah I know right! So as I said, don't get fooled by that smile!" Oppa smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

When a sudden thought occured me, tomorrow... What date is it?

Its... November 18th right?

...

I have to go Anyang...

I looked up at oppa and poked his cheeks, "Oppa... Tomorrow... Can we go... Anyang?" 

He looked at me weirdly and asked, "Wae?"

"I... Its my... Parents death anniversary..." I whispered softly, almost inaudible.

Chanyeol oppa looked down at me with an unreadable expression then his face softened, "Of course Airiebear. Let's buy flowers as well araso?"

I nodded and laid my back at him, feeling a little sad. The charm necklace is still around my neck... Oh my I do miss eomma and appa.

Chanyeol's POV

We woke up around 8 and dressed in all black. I feel sad as well, as if a piece of me died. Ever since last night, Airiebear has been so quiet. 

I didn't agree because of pity, I agreed because I love her and I respect her parents as well for giving birth to my wonderful Airiebear. I myself want to see them as well. I knew she was an orphan before she came to SM.

But thats all the past, now its the present. And I say, I want to meet her parents.

We took the train to Anyang and I pushed Airiebear's head slowly on my shoulder, "Sleep, its rather long."

"I... I'll try..."

She really did try, but sleep just didn't seem to be cooperating with her right now. I hate seeing her in this state.

We reached Anyang and we took a taxi to her parent's grave. 

We walked slowly towards the gate of the cemetry and I think I saw Airie stiffen. I know she doesn't like this kind of places so I backhugged her to give her warmth and comfort. 

"Its okay, let's go see your parents hmm?"

"Araso... I think its this way." She led us to the left and she stopped in front of two graves that has the names, "Jang Hyun Ji" and "Ahn Ji Min".

"Eomma.... Appa... This is Chanyeol oppa, he's my boyfriend now." She bowed and I bowed as well. She slowly walked towards the two graves and put the bouquet of flowers in between both of them.

"Annyeonghaseyo Park Chanyeol imnida. Nice to meet you abeonim and omonim. (A/N: is it correct?)" I bowed again with full respect.

I can see Airiebear starting to tear up.

I pulled her to me and hugged her, "Let it all out. It will be better..." I soothing rubbed her back to comfort her while she cried.

It will be for the better. Cause I can feel tears stinging my eyes as well.

(A/N: hopefully the last part wont be too... sad?? ><)

Please read my other stories as well!

Click LJoe for 'Be Ma Girl?"

Click Zelo for "Chocolate + Potato = ?"

Click Daehyun for "Summer Dreams"