Fx

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: hello again! ARGH DO YOU KNOW WHAT FREAKING HAPPEN?! I PRESSED BACKSPACE AND THE WHOLE WINDOW JUST WENT TO MY PREVIOUS WINDOW. I WANT TO FLIP THE TABLE!!!!! ARGH! GAAAAAAAAAH! ARGH!!! GAAAAH! ARGH!!! OKAY... PATIENCE ALYS.... I NEED TO WRITE THE CHAP TO YOU GUYS.... ARRGGGGGGGGH!!!!!]

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS A CONTINUATION OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS IF YOU MISSED THAT CHAPTER AS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MORE OF THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

Airie's POV

I ran towards the training room.

"COME BACK HERE JANG AIRIE!" Chanyeol shouted then laughed. I squealed one of my high pitched squeals and quickly opened the door of the training room.

I ran inside like a crazy woman and hid behind DO. 

"Whoa whoa whoa slow down Airie!" Kai said which made me laugh while I panted.

Chanyeol barged in the training room a few seconds later which he then ran towards me and hugged me. "Kyaa!" I squealed as he hugged me.

"What's going on here? Aren't you the same? Like as in dog and dog not dog with CAT." Suho said amused.

I laughed harder. 

"Why were you running?" Baekhyun asked.

"This guy made me blush like mad and I didn't want him to see my tomato face." I pointed to the person behind me.

Chanyeol laughed and rubbed his cheek against mine, "This girl is so easy to tease!"

Everybody laughed. Sehun even chuckled a bit.

I stuggled in Chanyeol's strong grasp, "Chanyeol, aren't you suppose to them what Soo Man-sshi said?"

Chanyeol pouted then said, "You just dont want me to hug you! But I don't care as I am going to hug you!"

A smile tugged on my lips.

"Anyway, hyung said that we should get ready because there is an upcoming program and that we are going to be in the same van as Victoria noona and the other members of fx." He said.

​I still wonder who is fx...

"I have to tell Haeyoung noona too." He said again.

"I can tell Haeyoung noona! Wait.. I mean... Haeyoung eonni!" I stumbled on my words.

Kai and Baekhyun laughed and I looked at them weirdly.

​I also wonder why did they laugh...

"Okay... But I'll go with you." Chanyeol said.

​Gehehehe Chanyeol is so overprotective. But that's what is cute about Yeol! OMG did I just say... Yeol? But... Its a cute pet name for him... Keke maybe I'll call him that!

"C'mon! I wanna see Haeyoung noo... Eoni!" I stumbled again.

​I covered my face with my growing bangs. Aish... So embarrassing... 

​I walked to the door. Okay more like waddled... Aigoo... Chanyeol didn't let go of me...

Chanyeol's POV

​We waddled to the stylist room, hehe cause I didn't let go of Airiebear.

​The door opened to reveal Haeyoung eonni with a comb in , a brush in one hand and a curler in the other.

"Haeyoung eonni!" Airiebear squealed when she saw her. I let go of her then cause I know how much Airiebear misses Haeyoung noona as they seldom meet because of noona's even tighter schedule as a stylist and the one who picks out outfits.

Haeyoung noona hugged Airiebear and said through gritted teeth as she was holding a comb in , "Sit sit! And tell me what brings you here!"

"Eonni eonni we come here to tell you that you have to style the group fx!" Airie said.

"I know, they came by just a while ago thats why I'm very busy now." Haeyoung noona replied.

I looked at the person she is styling and cam to realize that it was Sulli all along.

"Annyeong Sulli! I guess if we knew you guys came here earlier we shouldn't have come." I said teasingly.

Sulli just laughed then said, "Yeah I guess. Is she your girlfriend?" She meant Airiebear.

"Of course. Let me introduce you guys. Airiebear this is Sulli, Sulli, this is Jang Airie but I call her Airiebear." I smiled.

"Ah, so news were true. Don't worry Chanyeol, I think I know this one is your Miss Right." Sulli teased me back.

Aish trust Sulli to tease me back..

"Noona, where are the other members?" I asked.

"They're changing and should be out soon..." She said again through gritted teeth while styling Sulli's hair.

Sulli's hair is actually long but she had to cut it for some reason that I forgot...

 

Then the door went open and in came in Victoria noona, Luna, Amber and Kyrstal.

​I introduced Airiebear to them once more. "What is actually the meaning of fx?" Airiebear asked.

"Fx stands for Flower double X Chromosome." I said. 

"Oh"

And I then said, "I think I have to go now. I need to see what Suho hyung wants me to do. Haeyoung noona I'll give Airiebear to you now. I'll be back soon."

​Then I left them in the styling room to see what Suho hyung wants me to do.