Time Together

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: mianhaeyo for late update! so much hw man! i havent even started with my malay homework aish! ><"]

 

>Airie's POV<

Wow we're going out!

I looked up again at Chanyeol and grinned widely at him and he just grinned back. This is what I like, spending time with Exo K and Haeyoung eonni!

OMG did I trell you I haven't seen her in such a long time?!

She didn't came to the hospital because as a hair stylist and dresser its pretty much a tough job and she needs to make sure everything is PERFECT. And she doesn't even have the time to come out these days. I miss eonni...

I pouted slightly and looked at Chanyeol, "Where is eonni? Why isn't she in the van?" "She drives her own silly! She will be there to meet us araso?" He replied with a laugh and I nodded intently.

We were now in the van with Chanyeol talking with Exo K while me, playing Bejeweled. Until someone asked me a question that is.

"Airie, what do you think of hyung?" Baekhyun asked and I looked up from my phone. I scratched my head and said, "My boyfriend?" Baekhyun chuckled and said, "As in like what do you think of hyung and his personality and stuffs?" And he pointed and Chanyeol with a finger and stilfled a laugh because Chanyeol was losing while playing rock, papers and scissors with Suho.

I thought hard and squinted my eyes at Chanyeol's back which was faced to me. "Hmm.... Chanyeol IS my boyfriend. But he's also like a best friend to me who i can talk about every single thing and we care for each other like siblings. I really love him a lot." I blushed while saying it.

Baekhyun chuckled and patted my head then whispered, "Hyung loves you a lot too." I smiled and nodded. 

And in just a while we reached our destination. It looked really classy.

larc paris restaurant and nightclub 1 L’Arc Paris: An amalgamation of the exuberant and the elegant!

I gulped and looked around. It was very high class and it might cost a fortune. 

I gulped again and warily sat down on the squishy and comfy chairs.

Money is always a matter to me you see..... And actually I don;t even own a wallet til now... Aish I must find a job!

I hit my head with my wrist two times and shook my head. Exo K looked at me weirdly.

I smiled sheepishly and Chanyeol sat beside me. "You okay Airiebear?" 

"Um..." I warily  glanced around. "Its so classy! I don't feel like I belong here!" I fiddled with my fingers. 

Chanyeol chuckled and tilted my chin up then said, "Its ok, Soo Man hyung is paying hahahaha!" He laughed. 

I laughed weakly in return.

I don't like spending huge amount of money. And especially if its someone else's too! It seems like... A burden to me... That I used a big amount of money! Yes I'm weird but... I'm like that because of money is always the problem.

I mentally hit myself again and whispered to Chanyeol, "Are you sure that he's paying? And um... Isn't it expensive here? What abot th-" I was cute off by Chanyeol saying, "Don't worry about the money araso? Just relax." Chanyeol lightly kissed my lips and I blushed.

Chanyeol is always kissing me out of no where and I'm so shy in public!

Chanyeol chuckled at my face and squeezed my hand and I relaxed a bit. 

I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

"You guys are so lovey dovey!" Kai whined. Chanyeol shot him a look saying, "Just wait til YOU get a girlfriend and I'm gonna tease you too!" Kai pouted and talked to the others.

>Chanyeol's POV<

Haeyoung noona came rushing in saying, "Mianhae I'm late! Traffic was here! Aish I hate traffic!" She quickly came by Airie's side and hugged her tight saying, "Mianhae I couldn't make it to visit you. I really wanted to but there was no time because I had to design TaeTiSeo's ha-" She was cut off by Airie saying, "Its okay eonni I get it! At least your here now right?" She smiled.

Haeyoung noona nodded and she plopped down next to Suho and said again, "We can order now!" Cheerfully she took the menu and began to read.

A giggle could be heard beside me and I smiled. I like it this way when my Airiebear is happy.

We ordered tons of stuff and we began to talk again while waiting for the food.

And once the food came Kai was the first to dig in. Can't he see that there's girls here?! I need to teach him a lesson sometimes... Aish this guy.

We all at the food and I looked Airie busily talking to Haeyoung noona about some topics. 

The corner of had sauce so I naturally took a napkin and wiped it for her. 

She frozed as usually and I gently knocked her head saying, "You have sauce on your mouth just now."

Airie just nodded and then dazed off. I chuckled and gently knocked her head again saying, "Its natural for a boyfriend to do for a girlfriend." I emphasized the sentence.

Slowly Airie's lips formed into a smile and she turned fully to me. 

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and then turned her attention back to Haeyoung noona.

I smiled and continued eating.