The Winner Is.... Part 2

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: kekekekekke the long waited part 2 is here! ><" sorry i was having fun reading some of my good good chingus fics~ <3]

>Airie's POV<

"And the winner is... Sooha's group!" Suho annouced it with a pinch of hate in his voice. I seem to hear it... Suho hates Sooha too? I thought it was only Chanyeol...?

I looked over at Sooha as she smiled brightly and walked over to the stage to claim the paper with a contract that her group members have the VIP ticket. Because you see, Exo K have not hold a concert yet. 

Ssh don't tell anyone, their next concert is next month but I don't want to tell Sooha that...

"Thank you everyone for the cleaning campaign! We will hold a fan meet next Sunday for all your thanks~ Keke bring your albums or stuff for the fan meet~" Chanyeol said over the might. 

I forgot to tell you that I suggested the one's who didn't win should have a fan meet because they came to the cleaning campaign and they helped out mother Earth. So its just fair for them.

Cheers erupted the whole beach for all i could hear, and its because of the fanmeet, not because Sooha's group have won. 

Sooha stood there dumbfounded with the paper in her hand. And until she finally processed everything in her mind of hers, she stormed off grumbling stuff.

Thats how the day ended to be precise. 

As we were in the van we discussed on how the day went.

"AISH I CAN'T BELIEVE SOO HA WON!" Kai shouted for the hundredth time. "She won it fair and square Kai..." I meekly protested. "Hey! Your supposed to defend me! Not Soo Ha!" Kai protested back.

I stayed quiet.

I honestly hate the fact that Sooha won... But she won it fair and square. I can't do anything about it. But she will just attend the concert. Nothing else right?

Chanyeol squeezed my hand and mouthed, "Its alright. will just attend the concert, nothing more." I nodded and smiled.

Chanyeol always comforts me when I'm down as well. Another reason why I love him.

Well actually I have no reason to love him.

Cause i love him through and through. kekekeke I know I'm just being deep here and stuff but is the truth! 

>Chanyeol's POV<

I smell something fishy here... Nah i think its just us. Cause you know, we're from the beach and all, where fishies live with the sand and see and stuff.

But I feel uneasy about this. As if something bad is going to happen...

I don't know man. Just have to wait and see.

We're heading to Soo Man hyung's office to report him on how the event went.

>Fast Foreword<

We did that. Me and Airiebear is going home.

I quickly washed up and plopped down on the bed.

Oh I was dead exhausted. I felt a plop down next to me as I turned to look at the person.

I smiled, "Exhausted too?" My Airiebear nodded and closed her eyes.

Kekeke I stole a peck on her cheek and she opened her eyes again, "Yah Chanyeol!" She hit my arm. 

I chuckled and then hugged her, "Come on, lets get some rest. We have an interview tomorrow." 

"Okay." She said and snuggled in my arms.

 

[A/N: okay guess what will happen next?! well obviously an interview BUT! WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT?! OMO OMO its getting ME jittery!! XD]