Another Problem?

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: hello guys! i'lll try to update as much as i can as now i have paid 24 hour internet. the other hotel surely is stupid cause the internet cable didnt work. i like this hotel better. i'll reply your comment soon! and wooooooooooooow 42 subs?!?!?!? how can i say thank you?! its the first time i have so much subs... omg im tryly so happy!! thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! i love you readers a whole looooooooot!!! ^____^]

>Airie's POV<

"You haven't told me why did you go away." Chanyeol said.

"Oh.... Hmm... I'll tell you tonight araso?" I said.

Chanyeol nodded obediently but then said, "Are we official?" 

I blushed. 

I think... so?

"Yes?" I said.

"Yeah!" Chanyeol pumped his fist up into the air, "Cause you know why? I wanted us to be official a long long time ago." Chanyeol smiled at me.

I think I'm beet red now...

"And I mean it." Chanyeol whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

We reached SM Building and saw\ Soo Man-sshi in the practicing room dicussing something very very serious.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

"We have a problem." Soo Man-sshi said.

"What problem?" I asked.

"Okay, the problem is that, we need more fans and supporters from the sale from of the albums that Exo is selling. We are kind of running short. And we don't know what to do." Soo Man-sshi said and rubbed his forehead.

An idea suddenly popped into my head.

"Why don't we have an event of Exo helping animals?" I suggested.

"Animals?" Kai raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, animals, like helping animal shelters?" I suggested again.

"Hmm.... Yeah, like help global warming or something to give Exo a softer image and that they care for the Earth." Soo Man-sshi said grinning now.

"I think there's an animal shelter near here and that we can help sell animals. We can also arrange a cleaning campaign for mother Earth at the beach. We can make posters!" I exclaimed.

I like the idea of cleaning mother Earth and that we are reducing the amount of global warming occuring in Earth.

"Okay, ring up that animal shelter for us will you and then I'll arrange a cleaning campaign at the beach. But won' that be too risky for fans to see Exo cleaning?" Soo Ma-sshi asked.

I thought about it, "Isn't that the whole point on how can we have more fans and supporters?"

"Hmm... I think anybody else could join too... But I don't think thats a really good idea..." Soo Man-sshi hesitated.

"What about we arrange a cleaning campaign at the beach, but we can't clean cause in case if we get mobbed by fans, tell everybody else in little groups to and see which group has done the best job, gets a free front seat ticket to our next concert?" DO suggested.

"Yeah yeah! In little groups! We can decide the winner by letting everyone clean up the beach in plastic bags, transparent ones could be recycled and the black plastic bags that couldn't be recycled, and see which group has the heaviest!" I exclaimed. 

I like this idea a lot!

Soo Man-sshi nodded in agreement, "Okay, let's get prepared. But you boys go along and practice first. Airie come with me." 

"Me?" I asked and he nodded as I followed him.

Someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him saying, "Be back soon." 

I know that voice anywhere so I just nodded.

Typical Chanyeol to get worried about me.

But thats one of the things I love about him.

>Chanyeol's POV<

After Airie left the guys started howling again.

Aish, not this again.

And of course, other than Sehun, he needs to open a bit more, well, that's what I think.

"Shut up!" I shouted at them.

They laughed and Kai whistled.

"Aish, if you don't want to get started, I'll get started first." I said as I clicked the music on.

"Are you guys offical now?" Baekhyun asked.

"Are you?" DO wiggled his eyebrows.

"Aish. Yes. HAPPY?" I said and looked away.

I'm happy to say that.

That we're official.

And I hope it stays that way.