Scars

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: MIANHAEYO I UPDATE SO LATE EVERYONE! LONG CHAP FOR APOLOGIES! >< CHAP 51~ YEAH, I FEEL LIKE A PROUD AUTHOR NOW. LOL! XD]

>Chanyeol's POV<

"Yeobeoseyo? Are you the receptionist? This is Chanyeol" I put my hand on the phone. My dear Airiebear is washing up as she doesn't know where are we going later. SECRET! Hehe.

"Yes, its me. I believe your appointment today will be in 45 minutes. Please do come soon Mr. Park." The receptionist said and I could here a slight excitement in her voice.

Yes the receptionist and most likely all the nurses and doctors that helped Airie knows that its me, Park Chanyeol from Exo K.

"Alright. Goodbye." I hung up. 

My Airiebear came out like this looking so adorable that I went over to her side and pinched her cheeks. No doubt about, my gf here is one heck of a cute girl.

And of course, she came on on a wheelchair. But still, she will look much more adorable with those casts off.

​I smiled at her and whispered, "We're going somewhere." "Where?" She looked up at me with those innocent eyes of hers. "Somewhere. Just wait for me to wash up araso?" Airie nodded and I went in the bathroom.

​In within minutes I was out. I don't really care I mean, we're going to the hospital. But still, we HAVE to wear shades. Its not even that sunny! Its rather cool but still quite hot at the same time.

​I put on my shades and pushed her out the dorm ready to go to the hospital. 

>Fast Forward<

​I stepped out of the van and told Jongmin hyung to go first cause this might take a long time. As those casts on her feet are rather... Big looking.

​I pushed her through the doors of the hospital doors and she said, "Chanyeol why are we here?" I smiled and just said simply, "To take your casts OFF!" 

"I can?" She asked. "Yeah you can, they don't hurt anymore right? A miracle how fast it healed Airiebear." I said as I reached the receptionist and lowered my shades then whispered, "Jang Airie."

​The receptionist nodded and told me the room. I pushed Airie to that room and the doctor got to work while I stayed outside.

>Airie's POV<

​In a flash those casts were off to see scars on my feet.

​I breathed in air just to stop myself from getting a heart attack. It looked so horrible.... The scars are very visible...

​I knew this would happen.... But  I can only blame myself for making the coffee fall on me... But it was Sooha's fault that I fell right?

"Its ok girl, the scars will heal in a few years time." The doctor said and put the casts on a tray which the nurses provided.

​I sighed and nodded. "Let's see you see girl." Instructed the doctor.

And slowly, I slid down the hospital bed and my feet slightly touching the ground... I stood up. I felt just a tingle, a very very small tingle of pain then it didn't hurt anymore.

"It hurt 2 seconds ago, now it doesn't hurt at all." I said and walked around the room. I even jumped a bit and twirled a bit just to check. IT WAS REALLY HEALED IN SUCH A SHORT TIME!

Amazing really.

"Good, you may go now girl and be careful araso?" The doctor said and smiled his old warm smile. 

​I nodded and smiled back then rushed out the door.

"CHANYEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOL I CAN WALK AGAAAAAAAIN!!!!" I screamed with joy and hugged his neck.

​I think I made a bit of a mistake... In seconds, walk-a-by-s turned and crowded us. 

​Whoops... Bad idea..

"Hyung! Save us!" Chanyeol shouted at the phone.

​1 minute passed and the crowd got bigger, then Jongmin-sshi came just in time!

Saved by Jongmin-sshi!

​I got pulled by Chanyeol and some people even took out their phones to take pictures of Chanyeol... And ME!

Omg what will happen to Chanyeol?! Will his fans decrease? I don't know! Chanyeol is the first Exo member which dated when he's famous? YES! But his status?! I DON'T KNOW!

​I was hyperventilating in my my head! 

​When we got in the van I shook Chanyeol's arm fervently. "CHANYEOL I'M SO SORRY!" I practically screamed in his face, again. Chanyeol looked back at me confused, "Wae?" "BECAUSE YOU FANS WILL DECREASE AND AND AND YOUR THE FIRST MEMBER IN EXO WHO DATED WHILE YOUR FAMOUS AND AND AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN CHANYEOL I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN SO TELL ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAP-" 

Chanyeol kissed my lips.

​I was shocked but then I slowly closed my  eyes...

​We pulled away after a few seconds and Chanyeol looked at me firmly, my firmly flushed face too and said, "I'll ask Soo Man hyung araso? I'm sure its alright really because some other idols are dating too."

​I covered my face with one hand then hit his arm, "Y-you shouldn't do that! You should just tell me to shut up!" 

​Chanyeol gently took my hand off my face and said, "Now that wouldn't be very nice if I call me girlfriend to shut up right?" 

​I stayed quiet as I buried my face in his chest, "S-Still!" And my voice came out a bit muffled. 

​I heard Chanyeol chuckled and hugged me, "Your going to have lots of that coming anyway." He whispered in my ear.

​Shivers went down my spine and I put my arms around his neck, "Why?"

"Because I love you." He simply replied and we stayed like that until we finally got to SM Building.