Strange MC

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

>Airie's POV<

The next day I wore this:

tumblr_m53hktzUph1rrzzsho1_250.png

I followed Exo K to the interview but i stayed back stage.

I peeked through the curtains backstage and looked at Exo K. The MC saw me and looked at me with cold eyes.

What did I do?

I still peeked through bravely ignoring the MC. The MC was sure scary, and she's a GIRL! I shivered a bit and I heard the director saying, "Three, two, one, ACTION!" Keke i always thought I will hear it in the movies but here I am hearing an actually director saying.

The MC started introducing themselves and Exo K introduced them selves and the MC started asking Exo K questions.

"What are your most memorable moments as a trainee?"

Exo K looked at each other and laughed then Kai answered, "When we were all trainees, we made this motto that kept us motivated. It was "Giving, rather than receiving is what training is all about."  Celebreties are given so much love from fans, so on top of our training in singing and dancing, we also wanted to train ourselves in giving love back. To do this, all of us volunteered at the RCY shelter to help disabled children, playing with them and tidying up the facilities. The animal shelter down the road at SM called 'Pet Palooza' and helped the little animals and also a beach cleaning campaign. Those little bits and pieces all added up to do much in the ed, and whenever we look back we can't help but smiled. We will never forgot those times."

"Let's talk dorm rooms: Who rooms with who?"

Chanyeol answered straight away, "There are four rooms in our dorm. I used to sleep with Baekhyun but now I sleep alone, Sehun with Suho and Kai is with DO."

"So then each of you must know about each other's sleeping habit!"

Baekhyun laughed and said, "Chanyeol's breathing is way too loud! And on top of that, he does this sniffling thing before he falls asleep. I just can't sleep with all that noise."

"Hey that's offensive!" Chanyeol joked, "But you yelp like a dog like 40 times before falling asleep!" He protested back.

"How about the rest of you, does your roomate have any strange bed time habits?"

Everybody except Chanyeol and Baekhyun said, "No, we all sleep peacefully and happily!"

"Maybe we shouldn't have mentioned we do all that..." Baekhyun said, embarrassed.

Chanyeol laughed and said, "But we love each other though!"

[A/N: I AM SO MAD. STUPID. MY MUM WOULDN'T LET ME AND PLAY THE CP! STUPID . AISH!!!!! I WILL CONTINUE PART 2 TOMORROW!! >< its also because my flight delayed 3 hours or so and then someone fainted in the plane. ==" there was free seating and then for the first time in my life, I WAS FREAKING SITTING WITH PEOPLE I DIDNT KNOW! i was so sleepy that my head kept knocking front wards. and then it almost hit one of the guy's shoulder. I mentally smacked myself and decided not sleep... BUT I WAS SO SLEEPY! >< i showed this to my sister and the grandma next to her chuckled... omona... ><" i need to go... >< bye! ARGH! STUPID THIS IS UNFAIR! i even promised you guys..... huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu :''''''''''''''''''''''''''''( ><"""""""""""""" )