A Little Walk

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

[A/N: so tired... >,< mianhaeyo for late update! >.< omg i am reaching 50 CHAPS! XD thats a whole lot for me because as you see my other fics have quite little chaps.. :p]

>Airie's POV<

I had the weirdest dream ever! It was about me getting hurt or something. I can't remember. Blame me for my forgetfulness.

The door opened and in came Chanyeol with kimbap. I clasped my hands together as, me, Airie, was very hungry.

"Hello my little Airiebear." Chanyeol said as he plopped down on the chair next to my hospital bed.

"Annyeong Chanyeol." I said as I smiled brightly up at him. 

Chanyeol opened the container which had the kimbap and said "AH~"

I opened my mouth wide and he put the kimbap inside.

"Have a nice nap?" Chanyeol asked. "Mmmhmm!" I mumbled because my mouth was full of rice hehe. Chanyeol ruffled my hair and said, "I told her."

"Told who what?" I asked. "Told the face to stay away from you." Chanyeol simply replied. I almost choked on my kimbap.

"You told her? What did she say?" I said as I patted my throat a little. "Chew slowly Airiebear. And I didn't give her a chance to reply. Sheesh I will see her in the concert again. Mind you the concert is a week's time." Chanyeol scratched his hair in frustration.

I giggled, "I think it will be ok. Since its just a concert right?" Chanyeol frowned and said, "I don't think its JUST a concert to her. She may have a next motive. WHY CAN'T SHE JUST GO BACK TO CHINA?! AISH!" 

I giggled once more and ate my kimbap. "How's your feet?" Chanyeol asked. "Getting better Chanyeol, I don't think I have to stay in the hospital that long!" I grinned.

Its awfully boring here and let me tell you, more boring than sitting in the training room drawing horrid ducks or rabbits which I am confused because my drawings are horrible...

"Good then." Chanyeol said.

After I ate finish my kimbap I was very bored. "Chanyeol, what can we do? I'm so bored!" I pouted. 

I looked out the window and saw the big fluffy clouds outside swaying in the wind then sighed. "I want to go out so badly..." I pouted again.

"You want to go out?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "Its better than drawing ducks or rabbits!" I stuck out my tongue at him.

Chanyeol laughed and said, "Why don't we go for a little walk round the hospital's garden?" "Really? We can?!" I exclaimed. I'm really excited about going out, I haven't been out in the sun for so long!

"Yup. Let me just tell the nurses to prepare a wheelchair for ya araso? Wait here." Chanyeol chuckled and went out the door.

>Chanyeol's POV<

 

 

Got a wheelchair and we're ready to go!

I pushed it into Airie's room and helped her to sit on it.

I hate seeing her in this state, it makes me somewhat feel responsible for her feet as well. Sooha how I hate her so much.

I pushed her into the hospital's garden and she admired the whole thing as usual. She get's impressed easily, keke this is my little Airiebear~

brooklyn_botanic_garden.jpg

It looked just plain green, very green at that matter.

I looked for flowers and finally spotted some. I smiled as I pushed Airie towards the patch of flowers.

l.jpg

It looks as pretty as my little Airiebear. Keke.

Airie touched the petals of the flowers and giggled to herself. I smiled once again looking at her. 

"Like it?" I asked. She nodded almost TOO fast haha.

"Enjoy your time here Airiebear." I said and ruffled her hair.

Let's just hope she heals fast so I can have her beside me. Who knows what does the girl have up her sleeve. Aish just thinking about it makes me.... GAH!